There are 198 users in the forums

X Games thread

Dude just pulled a triple back flip on big air and knocked himself the f**k out!
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Jan 25, 2013 at 8:32 PM ]
And not 1 curr was given that day
Originally posted by marshniners24:

Probably the next day, too. lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by marshniners24:

Probably the next day, too. lol

I went to the Xgames in La a few years back, my sister got us free tickets

I was more interested in all the free s**t given out
I got free taco bell
[ Edited by marshniners24 on Jan 26, 2013 at 12:52 AM ]
They are saying that dude Caleb Moore is probably going to die. He is the one that bailed on a backflip and had his snowmobile roll over him. Kid is only 25.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
They are saying that dude Caleb Moore is probably going to die. He is the one that bailed on a backflip and had his snowmobile roll over him. Kid is only 25.

What's the injury? Brain?

Brain and heart. After he crashed they found blood around his heart. After heart surgery and issue came up with his brain apparently. He grandfather says they don't expect him to live.

Brain and heart. After he crashed they found blood around his heart. After heart surgery and issue came up with his brain apparently. He grandfather says they don't expect him to live.

Died this morning
That s**t is sad man! I was watching that, didn't think he was going to die

RIP

Thoughts go out to his family and friends

i believe that is how it happen.

Not cool dude
[ Edited by Rubberneck36 on Jan 31, 2013 at 6:12 PM ]
I don't think that gif should be posted.
I don't think that gif should be posted.

I would agree. Dude died from that. No need to see it over and over.
Dont post that stuff. Dude died from that.
Poor guy

But they do so much risky ass s**t in X-Games, its surprising it doesn't happen often. Watched a few documentaries on how X-Games came about (such as "The Birth of Big Air") and its crazy the risks they take.
Share 49ersWebzone