LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 255 users in the forums

Report: Maloofs finalizing deal sending Kings to Seattle

Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by modninerfan:
So... can we just steal a team from somebody else?

To make amends the NBA will force the Thunder to be sold to a Sacramento investor and moved to Sac, renamed the Kings. Consolation prize for having s**ttiest owners ever, Kevin Durant.

Then the Hornets will move to OKC where they always belonged. Jazz rightfully move to NO. Then Bobcats move somewhere or just die, no1curr.

Jordan curr

Jordan too busy aiming for par on the back 9 to notice team is missing.
Jazz to NO lol
Yahoo sports is reporting that "The NBA held a conference call with members of the league's relocation committee to outline deal points on the proposed sale of majority ownership of the Sacramento Kings to a Seattle-based ownership group, league sources told Yahoo! Sports.

The call detailed what NBA officials described as "a non-binding set of deal points" on a $525 million sale of majority ownership to the Chris Hansen-Steve Ballmer group, sources said."
Originally posted by sacniner:
Yahoo sports is reporting that "The NBA held a conference call with members of the league's relocation committee to outline deal points on the proposed sale of majority ownership of the Sacramento Kings to a Seattle-based ownership group, league sources told Yahoo! Sports.

The call detailed what NBA officials described as "a non-binding set of deal points" on a $525 million sale of majority ownership to the Chris Hansen-Steve Ballmer group, sources said."

just please god let this happen already, tired of being so awful. We need a complete overhaul.
LETS GO KJ AND SACRAMENTO

F*CK THE MALOOFS
Originally posted by marshniners24:

F*CK THE MALOOFS

marsh at this point its a long shot. Would rather have them move if that means ridding ourselves from the stench of the Maloofs.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

F*CK THE MALOOFS

marsh at this point its a long shot. Would rather have them move if that means ridding ourselves from the stench of the Maloofs.

I'm not giving up, I have faith in KJ

F*CK THE MALOOFS

I love KJ too, but I want us to clean house more. We need to build around good coaching and defense. I think keeping Cousins around long term is a good idea, b/c talented big C's just dont come around often.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

F*CK THE MALOOFS

I love KJ too, but I want us to clean house more. We need to build around good coaching and defense. I think keeping Cousins around long term is a good idea, b/c talented big C's just dont come around often.

If KJ makes this happen the Maloofs are gone. Put the roster moves on the back burner for a while for f**ks sake.

Originally posted by Muggins:

F*CK THE MALOOFS

If KJ makes this happen the Maloofs are gone. Put the roster moves on the back burner for a while for f**ks sake.

you are a dreamer, i will give you that, lets hope for the best but at the same time be prepared for the worst.
KJ has gotten official permission from Stern to propose counter bid directly to Board of Governors.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Yep. I don't think many here are following things too closely. There is a real legitimate shot that KJ saves the Kings.

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) - Sacramento Mayor Kevin Johnson says he has received approval from NBA Commissioner David Stern to present a counter-offer to the league from investors who would keep the Kings in California's capital city.
[ Edited by Muggins on Jan 15, 2013 at 11:36 AM ]
Yep. I don't think many here are following things too closely. There is a real legitimate shot that KJ saves the Kings.

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) - Sacramento Mayor Kevin Johnson says he has received approval from NBA Commissioner David Stern to present a counter-offer to the league from investors who would keep the Kings in California's capital city.

Holy dick

Dude, I don't want to get too excited... Trying to stay even keel and assume that this team will probably leave. But, I still know that there is hope.

If we stay in town, I think Seattle will get an expansion team. Seattle will get a team one way or another. They have an arena plan, deep pockets and the NBA really likes that market. But, I know Stern has remained consistent in saying the NBA will not expand so who knows.
Share 49ersWebzone