There are 86 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Report: Maloofs finalizing deal sending Kings to Seattle

I guess the Warriors are going to move to Seattle now....
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by Muggins:
Originally posted by dcsham:
I find it very doubtful that anyone will buy the Kings with the idea of keeping them in Sacramento. I don't think that there are any whales...now it's just politics by Johnson to keep everything going as long as he can.


Originally posted by dcsham:
It was always a longshot, but when he was announcing a few weeks ago that there were 19-21 investors who would put up $1 million each I pretty realized that it was hopeless. No serious investors who would put up big money would want anything like that announced. A couple of billionaires may have sniffed a little bit, but they aren't going to bite.


Originally posted by dcsham:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
He's really been dragging his feet on this "whale" of his. He announced three weeks ago that he would name this investor(s) within a week. Well? Or should I say 'Whale?'


Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
He's really been dragging his feet on this "whale" of his. He announced three weeks ago that he would name this investor(s) within a week. Well? Or should I say 'Whale?'


There is no whales(s).


Originally posted by dcsham:
Originally posted by Muggins:
Oh hay guys, I thought this was all signed sealed delivered?

Drunk post

You shouldn't hate on people talking about the move.


Originally posted by dcsham:
Originally posted by Muggins:
Originally posted by dcsham:
Originally posted by Muggins:
Oh hay guys, I thought this was all signed sealed delivered?

Drunk post

You shouldn't hate on people talking about the move.

Thanks for your drunkenness?


Lol I'm out. Don't get WTF you are saying, but the booze can do that. Drive safe.

Ahh good times.

Originally posted by Muggins:


Can't wait till downtown gets a facelift. Kevin Johnson gets a second to breathe but now he will need to get on the biggest project possibly of this city and he will need to get it completed quickly. The longer it waits...won't be good.
[ Edited by Joecool on May 16, 2013 at 8:36 AM ]
Originally posted by Joecool:
Can't wait till downtown gets a facelift. Kevin Johnson gets a second to breathe but now he will need to get on the biggest project possibly of this city and he will need to get it completed quickly. The longer it waits...won't be good.

That part of downtown will be cracking. Right infront of lighrail, too.....unlike att park.
Originally posted by Muggins:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
^^^^^^^^^



Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Can't wait till downtown gets a facelift. Kevin Johnson gets a second to breathe but now he will need to get on the biggest project possibly of this city and he will need to get it completed quickly. The longer it waits...won't be good.

That part of downtown will be cracking. Right infront of lighrail, too.....unlike att park.


Let's hope they do it right and don't hold back.