LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 291 users in the forums

WHAAAAT? The WORLD BASEBALL CLASSIC IS BACK? I'M THERE DOOD

Going to be a first for somebody tonight.

#GOUSA
3-0 #USA

Originally posted by Knowledge:
3-0 #USA

4-0!

Strowman doing good things.
And Crawford with the big 2-out, 2-run knock that should (hopefully) puts this thing to bed.
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
And Crawford with the big 2-out, 2-run knock that should (hopefully) puts this thing to bed.

Brandon could get the MVP award.
I really thought PR would play better if not out right win this game tonight.

Glad I've been proven wrong so far....
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Absolutely....he's consistently got big hits or been on base in key moments, plus been stellar on defense.
Blonde Angel Pagan looks weird lol.

Absolutely....he's consistently got big hits or been on base in key moments, plus been stellar on defense.

Has to be either Hosmer or Crawford I would think.

Props to Team USA. Had to beat the defending champs D.R., undefeated Japan, and undefeated Puerto Rico to get here.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
'MURICA!

Has to be either Hosmer or Crawford I would think.

A little surprised they gave it to Stroman...obviously he was outstanding last night and his start in 1st round was strong, but that was sandwiched around him getting knocked around by PR in 2nd round...Crawford got hits in the 7 games he started, scored a few runs and think hit ~.380 6 RBI, plus great defense. No biggie, not a "gross injustice" or anything, just thought Crawdaddy earned it.

Anyway, I am glad Stroman changed his mind on playing for PR and decided to play for USA, he did pitch a gem in a big game.
Share 49ersWebzone