LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 252 users in the forums

The 2012-13 College Bowl Game Thread

This teddy bridgewater kid is smooth.
[ Edited by darkknight49 on Jan 2, 2013 at 5:57 PM ]
Originally posted by darkknight49:
This teddy bridgewater kid is smooth.

Yeah, he was recruited by large schools but not as a QB. He wanted to play QB so he went to Louisville.
Bridgewater is the the real deal. The kid is a sophomore, he was in the heisman talks up until a few weeks before the vote. There was a game where bridgewater was hurt, came in the second quarter, threw two td passes to give the cards the lead and left the game again. This kid is the real deal.

BJ Butler from Louisville will be on the radar for TE's as well. He was a QB in high school and played DE. He started two years as a DE at Louisville but switched to offense. The guy runs in the 4.6 range and has the size and hands to be a next level high end TE. I think he continues to play defense for them too as a DE and as a OLB. Freakish athlete.
[ Edited by fister30 on Jan 2, 2013 at 6:57 PM ]
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by socal9er42:
I saw that hit over and over - Incredible!

.... but I just saw the placement of the ball and the call on the play before.

Has there been a statement on this? How did the Ref get that wrong? Ball was clearly a couple of inches short and he says it's good for a first down????????

The most ridiculous call I've ever seen, but it will probably be swept under the rug. Refs have way too much power. Been hoping since I was a kid that we could just replace them with machines.
What the hell happened in the Sugar Bowl? #21 Louisville s**tting all over #3 Florida. 33-10 in the 4th.
Here is a florida homer tweeting on ESPN gamecast:

@Jeff Barlis Tebow's view from the sideline must make this feel a lot like a Jets game.

• SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by vaden:
Originally posted by socal9er42:
I saw that hit over and over - Incredible!

.... but I just saw the placement of the ball and the call on the play before.

Has there been a statement on this? How did the Ref get that wrong? Ball was clearly a couple of inches short and he says it's good for a first down????????

The most ridiculous call I've ever seen, but it will probably be swept under the rug. Refs have way too much power. Been hoping since I was a kid that we could just replace them with machines.

funny thing was they reviewed it and still kept the refs call !?!

I was like
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by fister30:
Here is a florida homer tweeting on ESPN gamecast:

@Jeff Barlis Tebow's view from the sideline must make this feel a lot like a Jets game.

• jrg
  • Veteran
Wow Oregon, that was quick.

dayyyyuim Oregon scored quick
Oregon's gonna stomp Kansas State
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Nvm damnit
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

ima west coast doot so i hope they win.
Klein sucks another example of why this QB class blows