LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 356 users in the forums

The 2012-13 College Bowl Game Thread

How is there no thread on this?

Which ever one is on, talk about it here.

UCLA is getting embarrassed by Baylor. 35-7 with 2 to go in the half.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Dec 27, 2012 at 8:32 PM ]
Texas Tech and Minnesota are in a shootout in the Meineke Care Care Bowl on ESPN.
Don't worry Stoney, you're not the only one watching. Just haven't been posting.

I felt bad for Navy in the ASU-Navy bowl. I knew we were going to kill them, Navy just is a bad football team. Our offense had 3 third downs by the late 3rd quarter with no punts and no turnovers
no one commenting on the lsu clemson game? What a game!
Epic way to win the Outback Bowl Gamecocks
Did you see those hottie seminoles fans with titties bouncing everywhere?!
Wtf they couldn't put anybody else in there instead of Northern Illinois
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

They are the the #15 ranked team. They're playing the #12th rank team. I think you might be expecting too much. lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

They are the the #15 ranked team. They're playing the #12th rank team. I think you might be expecting too much. lol

Florida States ranking is legit compared to Northern Illinois who plays a bunch of high school teams.

Let me be grumpy here or I take it to the Lakers thread!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Florida States ranking is legit compared to Northern Illinois who plays a bunch of high school teams.

Let me be grumpy here or I take it to the Lakers thread!

lol

I heard earlier today on the radio of some stupendously awesome play that would surely be on highlights everywhere. It was in one of the bowl games, and if I remember right it may have involved a fumble recovery and a helmet flying 8 yards?

What was it? Haven't seen it
  • vaden
  • Veteran

Sickest hit I've ever seen. And then he picks up the fumble with one hand.
Thx for the vid!
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by vaden:

It sure was total beast mode.

Michigan's play calling was so stupid. Don't think they ran the ball to his side of the field in the first half and they kept going to his side in the second half.
Don't understand that at all.

Going for it was dumb and getting that call on the spot was horrible on the refs and the review. Then to call a run and not block that dude was insane.

Ball don't lie.

Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Originally posted by vaden:

It sure was total beast mode.

Michigan's play calling was so stupid. Don't think they ran the ball to his side of the field in the first half and they kept going to his side in the second half.
Don't understand that at all.

Going for it was dumb and getting that call on the spot was horrible on the refs and the review. Then to call a run and not block that dude was insane.

Ball don't lie.

I saw that hit over and over - Incredible!

.... but I just saw the placement of the ball and the call on the play before.

Has there been a statement on this? How did the Ref get that wrong? Ball was clearly a couple of inches short and he says it's good for a first down????????

Share 49ersWebzone