LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 308 users in the forums

2012-13 Foshay Wolverines Thread (LEAGUE CHAMPIONS!!!!)

• teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
My team captain just got into West Point!!!!!!!!

Awesome
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
A pretty amazing season ended tonight with a 72-55 loss to New Millenium. My guys scrapped, but at some point talent wins out. What a year.

Congrats Pete on great season. After reading through, I really hope the administrator realizes that a school can be elite in both academics and sports. I hope the success of your team this season will make some difference next year in this aspect.

Anyway, this thread is such a feel-good story. Thanks for sharing it with us.

And, I hope we'll be seeing you on a regular basis here now that the season is over.
Congrats Pete for your season but more importantly for the work you do for these kids.
My team captain just got into West Point!!!!!!!!

That's a helluva education!
Stoney...Tristan just got his acceptance letter to Berkeley.

He's still waiting to hear back regarding scholarships and whatnot though. I think he'll probably end up at USC on a full ride.

He's still waiting to hear back regarding scholarships and whatnot though. I think he'll probably end up at USC on a full ride.

was he that good?
or was he just that smart? lol
both?
  • teeohh
  • Veteran

Don't let him pass on Berkeley!

That's awesome! So no scholarship to Berkeley, just accepted? Either way its awesome. Full ride to USC is pretty f**king dope, too.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

That's awesome! So no scholarship to Berkeley, just accepted? Either way its awesome. Full ride to USC is pretty f**king dope, too.

He won't know about the scholarship end of things for a couple of weeks. If Berkeley gives him a full ride, that probably changes things for him, but he's expecting a partial. He said he's gonna go to the best school that offers him the most money.

Inconvenient...it's an academic acceptance, not for basketball.
[ Edited by LA9erFan on Mar 30, 2013 at 6:12 PM ]
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

He won't know about the scholarship end of things for a couple of weeks. If Berkeley gives him a full ride, that probably changes things for him, but he's expecting a partial. He said he's gonna go to the best school that offers him the most money.

Inconvenient...it's an academic acceptance, not for basketball.

Full ride from SC!

• teeohh
  • Veteran
That's real cool
Share 49ersWebzone