LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 229 users in the forums

Alabama vs Notre Dame: BCS Championship

Originally posted by TheRambler:
Wrong.

We beat MSU (when they were ranked), Michigan and Nebraska.

Schedule was soft, but make no mistake about it... if not for a bowl ban, the national title game would be ND vs. Ohio State.

Dude, there are at least six teams that could beat Ohio State relatively easily. Don't be fooled.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Go 'Bama!
I really want Notre Dame. But Alabama will be tough to beat. Georgia vs. Notre Dame would have been a better championship game. Because I think a lot of people are sick of Alabama. They make an annual trip to the Championship. It would be good to have a year without them every now and then.
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Go Notre Dame

this

those
Originally posted by sacniner:
Wrong.

Schedule was soft, but make no mistake about it... if not for a bowl ban, the national title game would be ND vs. Ohio State.

Dude, there are at least six teams that could beat Ohio State relatively easily. Don't be fooled.

lol. Massive reading comprehension fail on your part. BTW, the BCS title is not, and never has been, about the best 2 teams playing for the NC. It's about the teams that get through the least unscathed. OSU is undefeated. It doesn't matter if Oregon or Texas A&M would prob beat them. If they were eligible for the BCS rankings they'd be #2.
lol. Massive reading comprehension fail on your part. BTW, the BCS title is not, and never has been, about the best 2 teams playing for the NC. It's about the teams that get through the least unscathed. OSU is undefeated. It doesn't matter if Oregon or Texas A&M would prob beat them. If they were eligible for the BCS rankings they'd be #2.

I never said it was about that man... i think there is a miscommunication here. Everyone knows that s**tty title game isn't about that. No one likes the BCS system.
I never said it was about that man... i think there is a miscommunication here. Everyone knows that s**tty title game isn't about that. No one likes the BCS system.

The thing is our biggest gripes will all be resolved in 2014. So we just need to get through this and next season

The thing is our biggest gripes will all be resolved in 2014. So we just need to get through this and next season

Yeah, can't wait for that... Also, I think it will eventually be bigger than a four team tourney.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
#5 on ND is a fkn beast.

Yeah, can't wait for that... Also, I think it will eventually be bigger than a four team tourney.

yeah i can't wait for 3 SEC teams to be thrown into a 4 team playoff.

(it's better....... but still needs to get better)
[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on Dec 5, 2012 at 11:32 AM ]

Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
So if Bama wins they have to share with Alex Smith's coach

So you're saying Smith is a product of the coaching system?
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
#5 on ND is a fkn beast.

Everett Golson!

GO IRISH!!!!

• BobS
  • Veteran
Wrong.

Or if you are going to lose a game do it early so you have many weeks to climb back up. In the current system usually a team that drops a game late in the year has no chance playing for a title unless it is #1 beaten by a #2 or vice versa.
Share 49ersWebzone