• jrg
  • Veteran
love when teams get cocky in May lol
Originally posted by jrg:

How are the Giants cocky?

Yet if the Cards had the best record in baseball right now, you would make sure every thread on this forum knew it.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:

Yet if the Cards had the best record in baseball right now, you would make sure every thread on this forum knew it.

Nope. Wrong again.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
#OscarFest

[ Edited by jrg on May 31, 2014 at 12:59 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
#OscarFest

[ Edited by jrg on May 31, 2014 at 1:02 PM ]

Nope. Wrong again.

Youve done it before...

You brag more than anyone on here, so its hypocritical to get mad that Giants fans are happy to be in 1st.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Love that his 1st home run of many is against the Giants. Hopefully he hits another tomorrow.

Lynn tomorrow
[ Edited by jrg on May 31, 2014 at 3:24 PM ]

• jrg
  • Veteran

Nope. Wrong again.

Youve done it before...

You brag more than anyone on here, so its hypocritical to get mad that Giants fans are happy to be in 1st.

Nope. Wrong again.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
You dudes do this s**t every single year. Every season. Non stop s**t talking from Giants fans. Countless responses such as "f**k the Cardinals", "Cardinals can EAD", "lol cardinals", etc, etc.

Then get mad when I talk s**t back.
Kid homers in his first game. He should have made the club in spring training. He is going to be a stud.
You dudes do this s**t every single year. Every season. Non stop s**t talking from Giants fans. Countless responses such as "f**k the Cardinals", "Cardinals can EAD", "lol cardinals", etc, etc.

Val doesnt get much crap from Giants fans at all. I wonder why...

Because he doesnt instigate anything, and he doesnt feel the need to trumpet every success the Braves have, so he never gets on anyones nerves.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Val doesnt get much crap from Giants fans at all. I wonder why...

Because he doesnt instigate anything, and he doesnt feel the need to trumpet every success the Braves have, so he never gets on anyones nerves.

Because val doesn't respond to the s**t talking you guys start. There is a handful of people in the Giants thread that say nothing about the game and just talk s**t on the Cardinals and St. Louis. Like I said, then when I respond you act all innocent and compare. Not buying it. I've been in the Giants thread talking baseball. Romo, Morse, etc. Congratulating on the game..only to see s**t like "Cardinals can EAD", "lol st. louis", etc..

Also, I'm not pissed about the s**t talking, but if someone is gonna do it, don't act all innocent when you get it back.
[ Edited by jrg on Jun 1, 2014 at 10:27 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone