11 Time WS Champion St. Louis Cardinals Thread

Dodgers lose.

• jrg
  • Veteran
dude im STILL salty about the L last night

lynn pitched his ass off

• jrg
  • Veteran

jrg, whats up with Wacha? Hes been garbage since 2015. Deciding if he's worth buying low on in my keeper league.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:
jrg, whats up with Wacha? Hes been garbage since 2015. Deciding if he's worth buying low on in my keeper league.

avoid. talks of him being moved to the bullpen. since 2015 (once his injury history began) he fell off a cliff. he had sick stuff (especially his change) at first, but hes barely hanging on to a SP spot at this point. luke weaver and jack flaherty in the minors will take his job soon.
Ditch the magic jrg, lol...

http://www.csnbayarea.com/warriors/nba-champ-mccaw-throws-out-first-pitch-st-louis-requests-contract
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Ditch the magic jrg, lol...

http://www.csnbayarea.com/warriors/nba-champ-mccaw-throws-out-first-pitch-st-louis-requests-contract

lol i saw that. on their snapchat they had a bunch of cardinals players posing with it
Originally posted by jrg:

avoid. talks of him being moved to the bullpen. since 2015 (once his injury history began) he fell off a cliff. he had sick stuff (especially his change) at first, but hes barely hanging on to a SP spot at this point. luke weaver and jack flaherty in the minors will take his job soon.

WTF happened to him? This is why you can never trust pitchers.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

WTF happened to him? This is why you can never trust pitchers.

hasn't been the same since he started having shoulder trouble. he looked like he could eventually be an upper half of the rotation kinda guy. now he's barely hanging onto a job.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

[ Edited by jrg on Jul 19, 2017 at 6:40 AM ]

• jrg
  • Veteran
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame

Originally posted by MuggD:
Lynn and Leake have been crushing it for my fantasy team all season. I also have Kershaw and got a no decision on that matchup with Lynn the other night.

Ah man I saw this and got pumped. Then looked at the date. Now the sadz.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by luv49rs:

the MARLINS huh?!

Let's be honest.. here comes another down year..
Share 49ersWebzone