There are 165 users in the forums

11 Time WS Champion St. Louis Cardinals Thread

• boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by jrg:
AFTER all the nonsense your fellow fans spewed. Look at the time.

Like I said, don't talk s**t and not expect any back...when I respond to the s**t talking I'm "pissy", or "butthurt", or "bitter"

Give me a break

Giants fans didn't come into this thread to talk s**t before that. you came into the G's thread and did that.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by boast:
AFTER all the nonsense your fellow fans spewed. Look at the time.

Like I said, don't talk s**t and not expect any back...when I respond to the s**t talking I'm "pissy", or "butthurt", or "bitter"

Give me a break

Giants fans didn't come into this thread to talk s**t before that. you came into the G's thread and did that.

• jrg
  • Veteran
dudes, i have no beef w/ any of you...i just would actually enjoy talking baseball w/o the constant taunting/instigating. im a fan of the game. hell, i'll even talk giants baseball. i don't care.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

reading is fundamental. no one came into this thread and talked trash. you came to G's thread and did so. Garce posted that after a victory too. he's got that "right". it's not unlike what gets posted after a Niner win in every 49er game day thread.

so yes you get butthurt and take things way too personal.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

reading is fundamental. no one came into this thread and talked trash. you came to G's thread and did so. Garce posted that after a victory too. he's got that "right". it's not unlike what gets posted after a Niner win in every 49er game day thread.

so yes you get butthurt and take things way too personal.

i read exactly what you said. of course you didn't, but that shouldn't matter. how does what thread you post in matter with how you post? of course i'm going to come into the giants thread. you guys stick to that. i come to talk baseball. also, garce did NOT post that after a victory. giants won that game 9-4. he posted when it was 9-0. he can post EAD whenever he wants, but that kind of s**t is exactly what im talking about.

so no i don't get butthurt and take things personally. i laugh at those who can't talk baseball w/o calling teams childish names. had no problems w/ other fans
[ Edited by jrg on Jun 1, 2014 at 6:41 PM ]
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
i laugh at those who can't talk baseball w/o calling teams childish names.

hypocritical stance is hypocritical. (see my screen shot above)

you're totally butthurt. and it can be seen when you post s**t like "i love when teams are cocky in May". how are the Giants cocky again?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
you're just making excuses now. looking for s**t to argue about. how is calling those cocky compared to childish nonsense? gtfo
[ Edited by jrg on Jun 1, 2014 at 7:22 PM ]
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
you're just making excuses now. looking for s**t to argue about. how is calling those cocky compared to childish nonsense? gtfo

poor reading comprehension? you call EAD childish yet it's not below to post the same AND in another team's thread at that.

the cocky comment is separate issue pointing out your butthurtedness
  • jrg
  • Veteran
also, to be clear, i meant their fans when i said how the giants are cocky
  • jrg
  • Veteran

poor reading comprehension? you call EAD childish yet it's not below to post the same AND in another team's thread at that.

the cocky comment is separate issue pointing out your butthurtedness

me?! lol you need to keep up dude. i never said EAD was the only childish comment. i listed quite a few on the last page.

im sorry some of your fellow fans can't talk baseball w/o calling names

because i actually can, im butthurt.
[ Edited by jrg on Jun 1, 2014 at 7:37 PM ]

• jrg
  • Veteran
"Lol Wainwrong"

""

"gonna go play the show since this one is over lol"

""

"Lol WAINO = WAINO lol"

"Later Wainwrong. Nice owning you."

"Good s**t Hector!

9-0

EAD Cards ... domination"

"We just vomited over jrg's house"

"Waino got lit up like a Christmas tree tonight. "

"lol u mad?

Adam Wainwright just doesnt impress us, thats all.

Tell "oscar" to stay healthy and produce at the Major League level before he expects any respect"

"Again with the delays? I can't stand the weather in these s**tty states."

"SUCK IT CARDS!!"

yet, i'm instigating. lol, give me a break

for those who can't keep up
jrg crying itt. Stop being so sensitive.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by xela510:
jrg crying itt. Stop being so sensitive.

Its just trash talk. I dont know why you are getting so worked up over it. I came into this thread just to see how you cardinals fans are discussing this past series and all I see is you making a big fuss about some trash talk.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
lol
Share 49ersWebzone