LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 217 users in the forums

11 Time WS Champion St. Louis Cardinals Thread

can't take Jay out of the lineup. decent bat but best OF we have defensively and it's not even close. he isn't Jim Edmonds out there, but he makes some amazing plays
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Phew...close call.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LarryT1974:
can't take Jay out of the lineup. decent bat but best OF we have defensively and it's not even close. he isn't Jim Edmonds out there, but he makes some amazing plays

I don't mean every day. Basically a two step process to get Adams in more.

1. Some days give Beltran a day off and move Craig to RF, Adams at 1B

2. Some days give Jay a day off and Beltran to CF, Craig RF, Adams 1B

Just a rotation to keep everybody fresh. Especially Beltran.
agree. Craig can play both corner OF spots so Holiday can get s breather. I also want to see Adams play more, but seems we have a logjam in the OF/1B. maybe a trade for a SS?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
agree. Craig can play both corner OF spots so Holiday can get s breather. I also want to see Adams play more, but seems we have a logjam in the OF/1B. maybe a trade for a SS?

A trade for Troy Tulowitzki was mentioned in the offseason starting with 1B Matt Adams and P Trevor Rosenthal

Wonder how/if anything will progress throughout the season
Originally posted by jrg:

A trade for Troy Tulowitzki was mentioned in the offseason starting with 1B Matt Adams and P Trevor Rosenthal

Wonder how/if anything will progress throughout the season

I cannot imagine Colorado moving Tulo to the Cards unless it was for a lot more than Adams and Rosenthal.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Carpenter 2B
Jay CF
Holliday LF
Beltran RF
Craig 1B
Wigginton 3B
Cruz C
Kozma SS
Garcia P
May have an opportunity to trade for Allen Craig in my keeper league. Im a bit worried about how hes started this year though.

Any opinions on whats been up with him so far?
lol good job good effort Jaime Garcia
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:

where were u when he was pitching well?

plus it's ironic hearing this from a giants fan. your guys pitching has been lights out lulz
[ Edited by jrg on Apr 19, 2013 at 4:56 PM ]

Originally posted by jrg:

where were u when he was pitching well?

plus it's ironic hearing this from a giants fan. your guys pitching has been lights out lulz

lmao at you just being so butt hurt, I was just making a comment

relax nancy, it's one game
Originally posted by Niners99:
May have an opportunity to trade for Allen Craig in my keeper league. Im a bit worried about how hes started this year though.

I have him in both WZ leagues and also my big money league. I am NOT happy with him so far but I am not going to panic. I think he will snap out of this funk.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
lmao at you just being so butt hurt, I was just making a comment

relax nancy, it's one game

butthurt? lol nah just pointing out congrats on likely your first post of the season
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

I have him in both WZ leagues and also my big money league. I am NOT happy with him so far but I am not going to panic. I think he will snap out of this funk.

LOL at first I thought you were jrg responding. I knew he would never say he wasnt happy with a Cardinals player. It all makes sense now.

Itd be Chris Davis and Homer Bailey for Craig. All 3 of them are $8 I think.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

LOL at first I thought you were jrg responding. I knew he would never say he wasnt happy with a Cardinals player. It all makes sense now.

Itd be Chris Davis and Homer Bailey for Craig. All 3 of them are $8 I think.

You don't know me too well apparently. Allen Craig has been a huge disappointment so far.
Share 49ersWebzone