There are 143 users in the forums

11 Time WS Champion St. Louis Cardinals Thread

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by jrg:
It's 2013...not 2012

Love how it's laughed at when I mention previous titles, yet Giants fans continue to cling to the ones they won

Giants are the champions for a year. This is not previous title, this is the current title.

Just saying I got the same s**t when we won in 2011. Sure I did too when we won in 2006.
It's 2013...not 2012

Love how it's laughed at when I mention previous titles, yet Giants fans continue to cling to the ones they won

Nice try. Have not seen a single giant fan bring up old or total championships, only 2 in the last three years. You are the one talking about 50 year old ones. Get your facts straight.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
It's 2013...not 2012

Nice try. Have not seen a single giant fan bring up old or total championships, only 2 in the last three years. You are the one talking about 50 year old ones. Get your facts straight.

You managed to prove yourself wrong in your own response.

It hasn't happened..only that time.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Meanwhile in the Cardinals locker room

lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Get that s**t outta here
It's 2013...not 2012

Huh? You have mentioned it a few times, even pics. That concussion jacked you up dude.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
lame gif
[ Edited by Garcia on Apr 8, 2013 at 5:09 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
It's 2013...not 2012

Huh? You have mentioned it a few times, even pics. That concussion jacked you up dude.

Still not getting it. I never denied mentioning it. I'll say it right now. Cardinals have 11 titles. When I mention previous titles, you guys have an issue. Yet when you guys do it all the time with the 2/3 s**t. You come in here and say "Have not seen a single giant fan bring up old or total championships" and then say "only 2 in the last three years."

You're proving yourself wrong in your OWN response.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Garcia:
lame gif

Yep
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Arroyo vs. Lynn tomorrow should be good

Still not getting it. I never denied mentioning it. I'll say it right now. Cardinals have 11 titles. When I mention previous titles, you guys have an issue. Yet when you guys do it all the time with the 2/3 s**t. You come in here and say "Have not seen a single giant fan bring up old or total championships" and then say "only 2 in the last three years."

Lol, its current time vs old time. It isn't that hard to understand. I said, you haven't seen us talk about giants titles from 1954. Current rosters VS old time players none of us watched. Quit with the proving yourself wrong comments, it isn't as cool as you think it is.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Garcia:
lame gif

[ Edited by Garcia on Apr 8, 2013 at 17:09:47 ]

Quality post.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Lol, its current time vs old time. It isn't that hard to understand. I said, you haven't seen us talk about giants titles from 1954. Current rosters VS old time players none of us watched. Quit with the proving yourself wrong comments, it isn't as cool as you think it is.

Old vs. new doesn't matter. As I've said before...regardless if you and I have watched them or not, they still happened.

Just a dumb argument to say otherwise. Wasn't even my original point though..I still remember people telling me "that was 2011, this is 2012" when the Cardinals won. Now, Giants fans do it all the time. Its pretty funny.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
lol jrg. The Giants got their rings YESTERDAY.

Old vs. new doesn't matter. As I've said before...regardless if you and I have watched them or not, they still happened.

Just a dumb argument to say otherwise. Wasn't even my original point though..I still remember people telling me "that was 2011, this is 2012" when the Cardinals won. Now, Giants fans do it all the time. Its pretty funny.

Actually, you came in the giants thread and posted pics of cardinals rings. You did that to make yourself and team feel cooler about the loss they brought up. Save your excuse for someone else.
Share 49ersWebzone