There are 97 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2015 St. Louis Cardinals Thread

  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 34,169
Carp = Retiring?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 126,520
Originally posted by Garcia:
Carp = Retiring?

No
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 34,169
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Garcia:
Carp = Retiring?

No

I thought he was because the Giants

1. Ruined his arm
2. Ruined his confidence
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 126,520
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Garcia:
Carp = Retiring?

No

I thought he was because the Giants

1. Ruined his arm
2. Ruined his confidence

  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 34,169
Originally posted by jrg:

but seriously I heard on MLB N awhile back he was mulling retirement
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 126,520
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by jrg:

but seriously I heard on MLB N awhile back he was mulling retirement

Had his press conference already.


  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 34,169
Originally posted by jrg:
Had his press conference already.



not going to watch 25 minunte conference on chris carpenter.... just tell me what he said
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 34,169
Yeah hes done.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 126,520
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by jrg:
Had his press conference already.



not going to watch 25 minunte conference on chris carpenter.... just tell me what he said

Your answer is in the title of the video.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 126,520
So Carpenter will get his 12 million dollars. Not retiring.

Interesting listen.

Calling Chris Carpenter "greedy" is absurd http://101sports.biz/12zbMQl
Originally posted by jrg:
So Carpenter will get his 12 million dollars. Not retiring.

Interesting listen.

Calling Chris Carpenter "greedy" is absurd http://101sports.biz/12zbMQl

He isnt retiring cuz he wants to collect that 12 million. I mean good for him for getting 12 million but lets not play dumb here
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 126,520
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by jrg:
So Carpenter will get his 12 million dollars. Not retiring.

Interesting listen.

Calling Chris Carpenter "greedy" is absurd http://101sports.biz/12zbMQl

He isnt retiring cuz he wants to collect that 12 million. I mean good for him for getting 12 million but lets not play dumb here

They're saying it depends on how you look at it. Carpenter has given the Cardinals so much over the year and deserves the $ he gets. You know back in 2005 when he went 21-5 2.83 ERA 213K he made under a million dollars that season? Julian Tavarez made more $ than he did in 2005.

Yes...THAT Julian Tavarez







  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 126,520
Praying this guy makes opening day roster

Burwell: All eyes are on The Phenom

lol Julian Tavarez. He was decent.
Originally posted by jrg:


Yadi (left) and Bengie (right)

You can tell who is who. One is the size of a house.