LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 217 users in the forums

11 Time WS Champion St. Louis Cardinals Thread

• jrg
  • Veteran
Stan Musial patch that will be worn all season

• jrg
  • Veteran
#STLCards OD lineup: Jay (CF), Carpenter (3B), Holliday (LF), Craig (1B), Beltran (RF), Molina (C), Descalso (2B), Kozma (SS), Wainwright
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Excited? Man, this will be a great season for both the Giants and Cardinals. I really hope our teams meet again in the playoffs!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Excited? Man, this will be a great season for both the Giants and Cardinals. I really hope our teams meet again in the playoffs!

Excited is an understatement. It is 2am here and I can't sleep. Lol
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:

Yea man, you're one of the biggest baseball fans on the forum - so I should get a for asking you if you're excited. What are your predictions for regular season for Cards and Giants divisions?
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Yea man, you're one of the biggest baseball fans on the forum - so I should get a for asking you if you're excited. What are your predictions for regular season for Cards and Giants divisions?

Hard to tell really. I think the Dodgers and Reds are the "sexy picks" going into the season, but I think both of our teams will be right there. Wouldn't be surprised if either or both of them pull it off. The 2 wild cards are gonna be beneficial this year. Cardinals, Giants, Braves will be battling it out all year if we don't win our divisions.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Hard to tell really. I think the Dodgers and Reds are the "sexy picks" going into the season, but I think both of our teams will be right there. Wouldn't be surprised if either or both of them pull it off. The 2 wild cards are gonna be beneficial this year. Cardinals, Giants, Braves will be battling it out all year if we don't win our divisions.

Nothing I can disagree with. Dodgers and Reds have good squads...should lead to two great division battles.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
#STLCards OD lineup: Jay (CF), Carpenter (3B), Holliday (LF), Craig (1B), Beltran (RF), Molina (C), Descalso (2B), Kozma (SS), Wainwright

Diamondbacks Lineup: Parra CF, Prado 3B, Hill 2B, MonteroC, Kubel LF, Goldschmidt 1B, Pollock RF, Pennington SS, Kennedy P
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Diamondbacks Lineup: Parra CF, Prado 3B, Hill 2B, MonteroC, Kubel LF, Goldschmidt 1B, Pollock RF, Pennington SS, Kennedy P

Beat 'em dbags
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Beat 'em dbags

5-2 Cardinals win

• jrg
  • Veteran
They're opening up Busch Stadium to watch the game tonight....hmmmmmm
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Lol Jim Edmonds is on the pre/post games now

• jrg
  • Veteran
GAMETIME!!!

Wow, that liner back at Wainwright was very close to being very ugly.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Wow, that liner back at Wainwright was very close to being very ugly.

This
Share 49ersWebzone