There are 206 users in the forums

11 Time WS Champion St. Louis Cardinals Thread

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by jrg:
Still not getting it. I never denied mentioning it. I'll say it right now. Cardinals have 11 titles. When I mention previous titles, you guys have an issue. Yet when you guys do it all the time with the 2/3 s**t. You come in here and say "Have not seen a single giant fan bring up old or total championships" and then say "only 2 in the last three years."

You're proving yourself wrong in your OWN response.

Lol, its current time vs old time. It isn't that hard to understand. I said, you haven't seen us talk about giants titles from 1954. Current rosters VS old time players none of us watched. Quit with the proving yourself wrong comments, it isn't as cool as you think it is.

Old vs. new doesn't matter. As I've said before...regardless if you and I have watched them or not, they still happened.

Just a dumb argument to say otherwise. Wasn't even my original point though..I still remember people telling me "that was 2011, this is 2012" when the Cardinals won. Now, Giants fans do it all the time. Its pretty funny.

Actually, you came in the giants thread and posted pics of cardinals rings. You did that to make yourself and team feel cooler about the loss they brought up. Save your excuse for someone else.

"Make myself feel cooler"

"Save your excuse for someone else"

"It isn't as cool as you think it is"

So dramatic.

Oh lord. Its smack talk. You guys love to hand it out, but can't take it back. Go back to the Giants thread. You guys aren't getting blown out...yet.

So dramatic.

Oh lord. Its smack talk. You guys love to hand it out, but can't take it back. Go back to the Giants thread. You guys aren't getting blown out...yet.

Take it back? You have posted 599 times in the giants thread, this is my 5th here. We don't come looking to dish it, you do. You have posted in the G'S thread more than your own.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

So dramatic.

Take it back? You have posted 599 times in the giants thread, this is my 5th here. We don't come looking to dish it, you do. You have posted in the G'S thread more than your own.

Cardinals thread is new. Giants thread is not. Pretty easy to see why I have more posts in the Giants thread...especially after the 2012 NLCS.

But yeah, you do..check the last few pages. Hell, Muggins even posted a Cardinals related picture in the Giants thread when our teams aren't even playing.

I guess it just helps him get over yesterday.

So dramatic.

Cardinals thread is new. Giants thread is not. Pretty easy to see why I have more posts in the Giants thread...especially after the 2012 NLCS.

But yeah, you do..check the last few pages. Hell, Muggins even posted a Cardinals related picture in the Giants thread when our teams aren't even playing.

I guess it just helps him get over yesterday.

Lol ya right. I never posted once in the cards thread last year during the NLCS. Didnt text you once either to rub it in your face, even after you texted me after the cards early wins. Most giants fans don't talk s**t to you, you come in there and when they respond you call the whole fan base obnoxious, you were even posting it on Facebook and twitter this weekend. Why would we need to feel better? Lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Man, LarryT and iohk need to post more
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Sunday...Yadier Molina gets his gold AND platinum glove awards
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Jason Motte may have to have tommy john...would end his season
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Lance Lynn is a pimp
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Man, I wish Beltran could play some CF here and there. Carlos in CF and Craig in RF. Gotta mix in Adams more at 1B.

2 run shot.

2-1 STL

• 4ML
  • Veteran

wow
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

wow

They're giving him til May 1st. He says he is gaining motion in his elbow and the pain is all but gone. That is the positive thing, but it doesn't matter if he doesn't pitch.

Clock is ticking. May 1st if he isn't ready, he'll be shut down. First Wainwright...now possibly Motte.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
who will be your closer?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

wow

They're giving him til May 1st. He says he is gaining motion in his elbow and the pain is all but gone. That is the positive thing, but it doesn't matter if he doesn't pitch.

Clock is ticking. May 1st if he isn't ready, he'll be shut down. First Wainwright...now possibly Motte.

That sucks...I hope he pitches before May 1st.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Garcia:
who will be your closer?

Boggs is currently, but I believe it'll eventually be Trevor Rosenthal. Guy has crazy overpowering stuff. Hits 100+ on the gun and has a sick changeup

He is basically a poor mans Chapman

[ Edited by jrg on Apr 9, 2013 at 7:11 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone