LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 262 users in the forums

11 Time WS Champion St. Louis Cardinals Thread

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by reno9er:
Originally posted by jrg:
"LETS GO CARDINALS" chant going on.......in San Diego....

They chant "LETS GO GIANTS" all the time down there as well...SD baseball fans get outnumbered consistently when the Giants play there.

What does that have to do with the Cardinals?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
have a day piscotty

They chant "LETS GO GIANTS" all the time down there as well...SD baseball fans get outnumbered consistently when the Giants play there.

Just that hearing a let's go chant in San Diego for another team isn't unusual, and yet you felt the need to point it out.

That's ok...not something I want to start an argument about again. I think we rehashed this a few weeks ago.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Just that hearing a let's go chant in San Diego for another team isn't unusual, and yet you felt the need to point it out.

That's ok...not something I want to start an argument about again. I think we rehashed this a few weeks ago.

Haha just messing around.

Surprised the Padres don't have more fans show up.

I love the city, the ballpark is in a great location, but they are not passionate fans at all. I was there for the opening weekend series with the Giants this year and it was just about 50-50 Giants/Padres fans walking around the Gaslamp area by the ballpark.
Are you getting the 49er game in St. Louis tonight?
  • jrg
  • Veteran

I love the city, the ballpark is in a great location, but they are not passionate fans at all. I was there for the opening weekend series with the Giants this year and it was just about 50-50 Giants/Padres fans walking around the Gaslamp area by the ballpark.

Seems like they just have "better things to do" if I had to guess. Pretty much was the same today. A friend of mine (who recently moved to California) sent me this earlier:

• jrg
  • Veteran
lol next

W 9-1
With Rosenthal out for the weekend, have you guys heard any reports on who will likely replace him?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
With Rosenthal out for the weekend, have you guys heard any reports on who will likely replace him?

Don't think there will be one set guy. It'll be a combination of Siegrist, Cishek, and Broxton.

Don't think there will be one set guy. It'll be a combination of Siegrist, Cishek, and Broxton.

I was more so asking about if someone would be brought up from Memphis for the weekend. Sorry if I wasn't clear.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

I was more so asking about if someone would be brought up from Memphis for the weekend. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

Probably not. If someone is, I'd imagine it would be Tyler Lyons.
Should be fun this weekend buddy, maybe the Giants can do better at home.

(Not Budweiser)

(Not Budweiser)

Unlike when they played in StL these games will all be sell outs.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

(Not Budweiser)

Unlike when they played in StL these games will all be sell outs.

We wouldn't expect anything less from the best baseball town in America....
Share 49ersWebzone