LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

11 Time WS Champion St. Louis Cardinals Thread

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
Giancarlo Stanton

Rumors popping up that the Cardinals are seeking to trade Allen Craig and a pitcher (supposedly Shelby Miller) to Miami for Giancarlo Stanton.‪#‎stlcards‬
Giancarlo Stanton

Rumors popping up that the Cardinals are seeking to trade Allen Craig and a pitcher (supposedly Shelby Miller) to Miami for Giancarlo Stanton.‪#‎stlcards‬

Gonna take a lot more then that, Also No way the Marlins would trade now, they are actually competing
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
Giancarlo Stanton

Gonna take a lot more then that, Also No way the Marlins would trade now, they are actually competing

I think so as well. I'd be ecstatic if that's all it took.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
lol
Giancarlo Stanton

lol aint nobody want Allen Craig. Especially right now.

If the Marlins are trading Stanton, it will basically be a MLB-wide auction, and the highest bidder gets him. Craig/Miller wouldnt even be close to the most attractive offer. The Twins have the prospects to outbid anyone.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Braves tonight

Her jrg what are we waiting for to call up taveres.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by diehardnyninerfan:
Her jrg what are we waiting for to call up taveres.

June. Super-Two deadline. (link)

He is destroying everything down in AAA, so he'll be here down the stretch and into the playoffs

Can't wait to see this in the MLB

[ Edited by jrg on May 17, 2014 at 11:30 AM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Rosenthal and Martinez
[ Edited by jrg on May 18, 2014 at 2:18 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran

[ Edited by jrg on May 20, 2014 at 3:28 PM ]

• jrg
  • Veteran
i wonder if reds fans are mad

• jrg
  • Veteran
getting pretty f**king frustrating

Originally posted by Niners99:
Giancarlo Stanton

lol aint nobody want Allen Craig. Especially right now.

If the Marlins are trading Stanton, it will basically be a MLB-wide auction, and the highest bidder gets him. Craig/Miller wouldnt even be close to the most attractive offer. The Twins have the prospects to outbid anyone.
I disagree that nobody would want Allen Craig. He can play 3 positions and, while he started slow, is still a very good hitter. There would be a LOT of teams interested in him. However, obviously it would take more than Craig and Miller to get Stanton. Add Taveras to that and they would likely be interested though.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I think Stanton stays in Miami.

However, I wouldn't be surprised if St. Louis added David Price. Their OF in AAA is as loaded as their MLB is. Grichuk, Taveras, Piscotty all huge talents.

I could see something like Grichuk, Adams, and a young arm for David Price. Then Taveras in RF and Craig to 1B and the rotation becomes Wainwright/Wacha/Price/Lynn/Miller.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
ITS OSCAR TIME!!!
Share 49ersWebzone