There are 237 users in the forums

11 Time WS Champion St. Louis Cardinals Thread

Originally posted by jrg:
John Axford running around the celebration in a camel outfit (Wednesday)

Remember that early season series between each other (when the dodgers sucked)
And now we meet here... I hope it's a repeat of the blues and kings series lol
That was a really good series, fun to watch. I think this next one will be even better.
If the cards lose, then any future cardinals thread should be banned.
Alright jrg, is that bandwagon seat still open? Im in for these next 4-7 games. Go Cardinals.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Amir:
gonna lose to the dodgers in 6. book it.

cards in 6.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:
Alright jrg, is that bandwagon seat still open? Im in for these next 4-7 games. Go Cardinals.

hop on. everybody else is all over the dodgers nuts

Save me a spot
  • jrg
  • Veteran
dat range

• jrg
  • Veteran
Derrick Goold@dgoold
Allen Craig (foot) hopes he can be on #nlcs roster. Intends to "find out real soon if I can make that happen," he said tonight. #Cardinals

Looking to have him as a pinch hitter in the NLCS..and DH if/when we advance

I'm rooting for the Cards to make the WS.. and then lose.

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

haha why do you hate the cardinals?

Same here. I want the Cards to beat the Dodgers, and the Tigers to beat the Red Sox. Then the Tigers beat the Cards in a WS rematch.

jrg, I cant speak for John, but I would rather see STL ultimately fail in the WS for a few reasons. First, they win enough. 11 WS titles (9 of them legit ), and 2 of them were recent. Its getting boring to see the Cards take the title. Second, I think both teams in the AL are better. And Third, nobody wants to hear you bragging for the entire offseason again. lol

Although if they do win, that just means the pattern must continue next year, and the Giants will be 2014 champs.

The Dodgers, Cards, or Red Sox winning would be terrible. The Tigers are the only hope left. They have the best 1-2-3 punch rotation in the Majors, they have the best hitter in the Majors, its its been almost 30 years for them. None of them are ideal, but theyre the lesser of the evils.

As long as the Dodgers dont win, thats all that matters though. I was disappointed to hear that Allen Craig wasnt healthy enough to play in this series.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Same here. I want the Cards to beat the Dodgers, and the Tigers to beat the Red Sox. Then the Tigers beat the Cards in a WS rematch.

jrg, I cant speak for John, but I would rather see STL ultimately fail in the WS for a few reasons. First, they win enough. 11 WS titles (9 of them legit ), and 2 of them were recent. Its getting boring to see the Cards take the title. Second, I think both teams in the AL are better. And Third, nobody wants to hear you bragging for the entire offseason again. lol

Although if they do win, that just means the pattern must continue next year, and the Giants will be 2014 champs.

The Dodgers, Cards, or Red Sox winning would be terrible. The Tigers are the only hope left. They have the best 1-2-3 punch rotation in the Majors, they have the best hitter in the Majors, its its been almost 30 years for them. None of them are ideal, but theyre the lesser of the evils.

As long as the Dodgers dont win, thats all that matters though. I was disappointed to hear that Allen Craig wasnt healthy enough to play in this series.

Haha wait..9 of them are legit? All 11 are legit.

Cardinals winning never gets old..I figured you Giants fans would want is to win to keep the steak we have going.

Giants fans hate the Cardinals. I don't get it.
[ Edited by jrg on Oct 11, 2013 at 3:50 AM ]
I don't hate the Cards. I'm just tired of them always in the mix. They must handle the dodgers or i will hate them.

I'm with 99 on this one.
Way to get it done today Cards! Beat LA twice in the same day.

Now Wainwright just needs to come up big in game 3 against Ryu, and LA will be forced to either start crappy Ricky Nolasco in game 4, or Greinke on short rest (which I think they do regardless).
Share 49ersWebzone