There are 57 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2014 St. Louis Cardinals Thread

Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Niners99:
May have an opportunity to trade for Allen Craig in my keeper league. Im a bit worried about how hes started this year though.

Any opinions on whats been up with him so far?

I have him in both WZ leagues and also my big money league. I am NOT happy with him so far but I am not going to panic. I think he will snap out of this funk.

LOL at first I thought you were jrg responding. I knew he would never say he wasnt happy with a Cardinals player. It all makes sense now.

Itd be Chris Davis and Homer Bailey for Craig. All 3 of them are $8 I think.

You don't know me too well apparently. Allen Craig has been a huge disappointment so far.

lol im just messing around. Any thoughts on why hes been a disappointment?
.
[ Edited by Niners99 on Apr 20, 2013 at 1:26 AM ]
.
[ Edited by Niners99 on Apr 20, 2013 at 1:27 AM ]
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Niners99:
May have an opportunity to trade for Allen Craig in my keeper league. Im a bit worried about how hes started this year though.

Any opinions on whats been up with him so far?

I have him in both WZ leagues and also my big money league. I am NOT happy with him so far but I am not going to panic. I think he will snap out of this funk.

LOL at first I thought you were jrg responding. I knew he would never say he wasnt happy with a Cardinals player. It all makes sense now.

Itd be Chris Davis and Homer Bailey for Craig. All 3 of them are $8 I think.

You don't know me too well apparently. Allen Craig has been a huge disappointment so far.

lol im just messing around. Any thoughts on why hes been a disappointment?

Likely just a slow start. He'll get going. Doesn't help he hasn't had too much protection in the lineup either. Also, he is a known bat in this lineup. Teams have a better way of attacking him now that they know what he can do.

Regardless, I have faith he'll get going soon. He is hitting the ball hard..just not going his way so far.
Lance Lynn (2-0) @ Cliff Lee (2-0)

Robinson CF
Beltran RF
Holliday LF
Craig 1B
Molina C
Freese 3B
Descalso 2B
Kozma SS
Lynn P
[ Edited by jrg on Apr 20, 2013 at 3:07 PM ]
That a boy Lynn

5-0 W



[ Edited by jrg on Apr 20, 2013 at 7:11 PM ]
On ESPN tonight




Craig may seriously lose his starting job. Matt Adams is just insane


.565 average now
Jesus f**king Christ Boggs is awful
Originally posted by jrg:
Jesus f**king Christ Boggs is awful

Yes he does. Who is closing now? Mujica? Rosenthal?
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by jrg:
Jesus f**king Christ Boggs is awful

Yes he does. Who is closing now? Mujica? Rosenthal?

I'll take anyone at this point. Hell..John you can close for us
Just let the starters go the whole game



Amazing that they're ranked 12th
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by jrg:
Jesus f**king Christ Boggs is awful

Yes he does. Who is closing now? Mujica? Rosenthal?

I'll take anyone at this point. Hell..John you can close for us

I was Barry Zito like in my day. ( as in a lefty with a mediocre fastball and good curve). You would hate me as a closer. LOL
Shelby Miller @ Dan Haren tomorrow

Current Cardinals top pitching prospect vs. former Cardinals top pitching prospect
Originally posted by jrg:
Shelby Miller @ Dan Haren tomorrow

Current Cardinals top pitching prospect vs. former Cardinals top pitching prospect

I think Haren is about done.