There are 106 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2014 St. Louis Cardinals Thread

  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,866
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Garcia:
who will be your closer?

Boggs is currently, but I believe it'll eventually be Trevor Rosenthal. Guy has crazy overpowering stuff. Hits 100+ on the gun and has a sick changeup

He is basically a poor mans Chapman


who would you recommend I pick up ?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 110,088
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Garcia:
who will be your closer?

Boggs is currently, but I believe it'll eventually be Trevor Rosenthal. Guy has crazy overpowering stuff. Hits 100+ on the gun and has a sick changeup

He is basically a poor mans Chapman


who would you recommend I pick up ?

Boggs now if he is available. He is already picked up in most leagues since Motte has been out all season so far. Keep an eye on Rosenthal, though.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 110,088
W
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 28,301
Hoping you guys light up Homer B.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 110,088
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Hoping you guys light up Homer B.

Looking like another pitchers duel.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 110,088
So much for that..two HRs off Bailey now

Beltran just hit a 2 run shot

4-0 STL
Westbrook pitching very well right now...
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 110,088
Jeez Matt Adams is a stud

Another 2 run shot

6-0
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 110,088
Adams makes me wish the NL has DH

batting around .700

multiple 3 hit games

home runs last two games
  • iohk
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,324
Big country strikes again. Nice to see Holliday hitting, expecting a huge year from him
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 110,088
Originally posted by iohk:
Big country strikes again. Nice to see Holliday hitting, expecting a huge year from him

he was "big country" when he was destroying everything in Memphis

they call him "big city" now that he's up in STL

still destroying everything lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 110,088
Matt carpenter goes deep now too lol

8-0
  • iohk
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,324
Carp in that two hole is a perfect fit. He can work a count, drive the ball and run. Solid glove too!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 110,088
Originally posted by iohk:
Carp in that two hole is a perfect fit. He can work a count, drive the ball and run. Solid glove too!

so happy he'll be starting at 2b
Carpenter has done a pretty good job for my fantasy team this year. Added him after the draft to fill in for Brett Lawrie.