• jrg
  • Veteran
0-1 :(
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Hope this guy is alright....Wasn't the same after he got hit

• jrg
  • Veteran
Maybe we don't need a SS. Kozma destroying everything in spring and just hit a solo blast

4-1 STL
  • jrg
  • Veteran
LOL! Trevor Rosenthal sets up Aaron Hill with a 97 MPH CHANGEUP and then strikes him out with a 102mph fastball

#notevenourbestpitchingprospect
[ Edited by jrg on Apr 2, 2013 at 9:23 PM ]
Originally posted by jrg:
Maybe we don't need a SS. Kozma destroying everything in spring and just hit a solo blast

4-1 STL

Did you see on that HR there was a couple where the ball landed, and the dude totally bailed while the ball hit his woman in the face? Disgusting lol.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaManRathman:

4-1 STL

Did you see on that HR there was a couple where the ball landed, and the dude totally bailed while the ball hit his woman in the face? Disgusting lol.

Yep. It was his gf

http://www.foxsportsmidwest.com/fox-sports-networks/story/Guy-runs-away-girl-takes-HR-off-the-face?blockID=887765&feedID=3794
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

4-1 STL

Yep. It was his gf

http://www.foxsportsmidwest.com/fox-sports-networks/story/Guy-runs-away-girl-takes-HR-off-the-face?blockID=887765&feedID=3794

lol...what an a*****e
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

4-1 STL

Yep. It was his gf

lol...what an a*****e

Just makes no sense. Of course he should protect his girlfriend...but girlfriend or not, I guess my initial reaction would be to try and catch the HR ball
Just makes no sense. Of course he should protect his girlfriend...but girlfriend or not, I guess my initial reaction would be to try and catch the HR ball

You would think! This guy looked like such a vag lol.

4-1 STL

Yep. It was his gf

lol...what an a*****e

To be fair, he did run over and hold her when she got hit instead of running after the ball.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:

4-1 STL

Yep. It was his gf

lol...what an a*****e

To be fair, he did run over and hold her when she got hit instead of running after the ball.

Damage already done. Not running after the ball isn't gonna take away the nice bruise shes gonna have on her cheek.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

The only thing possible (other than him being a giant p***y) is he never saw it coming and realized it very late that the ball is headed towards his seat. He panicked and got out of the way. That could be his only explanation. Still should have done more to protect his girl.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Thank god the STL/SF series are all day games. Tired of these 9PM starts
Originally posted by Niners99:

4-1 STL

Yep. It was his gf

lol...what an a*****e

she is fat and he looks gay. it explains everything
Share 49ersWebzone