LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 238 users in the forums

Anybody here up on the bull fighting scene in Spain? Who is your favorite bullfighter?

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Posts thread asking if anybody else follows bull fighting........

........later posts how he detests bull fighting.

LOL. I was thinking the same thing. In any case, I would root for the bull. I would be like rooting for the webzone because we know there is a lot of bull in here.
FREE THREAD

Originally posted by RogerCraig:
My favorite bullfighter got gored several times in his illustrious career. El Cordob?good looking guy, even with the scars.

Originally posted by RogerCraig:
In reality, I detest bull fighting. As you probably know there has been a wave of opposition to the "Corrida" in Spain and elsewhere. Catalan has banned it, so no more shopping at las Ramblas in the morning then scurrying over to the bull arena where los toros are repeatedly stabbed until they go to the big cow pasture in the sky. Seville, a city in Andaluz , which is very well known to yo mismo, is still the center of bull fighting in Spain and resists mightily to put aside the swords and pics. I do love everything about bull fighting, but only up to the point they start slapping the bull around. Economics, as in most things, dictates to this today, despite protests, that bull fighting still exists.

dude you just owned yourself
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Marsh:
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
nah, im more into dog fighting

122 Posts Per Day.

Someone has too much time to kill like these Spaniards and Mexicans who kill bulls for no reason.

Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
nah, im more into dog fighting

122 Posts Per Day.

Someone has too much time to kill like these Spaniards and Mexicans who kill bulls for no reason.

I only kill in self defense.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
I dont know any bullfighters by name but I have been to close to 50 in my life. Never seen any in spain or mexico but I have in portugal.

In fact I tore my acl running away from a bull in the azores haha. Once I get home ill post a youtube vid of the setting I was in.
[ Edited by NickV on Nov 12, 2012 at 4:43 PM ]
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Double post
[ Edited by NickV on Nov 12, 2012 at 4:42 PM ]
wtf

I actually did that. Lol
Ellen DeGeneres
Originally posted by 99problems:

dude you just owned yourself

Thanks - I was waiting for that. Don't understand what you mean by that, but that's cool
[ Edited by RogerCraig on Nov 15, 2012 at 5:34 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone