LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 397 users in the forums

Anybody here up on the bull fighting scene in Spain? Who is your favorite bullfighter?

My favorite bullfighter got gored several times in his illustrious career. El Cordobés good looking guy, even with the scars.
I'm guessing no.
Pau Gasol or Ricky Rubio
Bugs Bunny.
I'm disappointed with the response thus far. Check out La Maestranza in Seville. Not a bad looking bull arena.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Bugs Bunny.

this
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Bugs Bunny.

this

Now we gotta see it:

In reality, I detest bull fighting. As you probably know there has been a wave of opposition to the "Corrida" in Spain and elsewhere. Catalan has banned it, so no more shopping at las Ramblas in the morning then scurrying over to the bull arena where los toros are repeatedly stabbed until they go to the big cow pasture in the sky. Seville, a city in Andaluz , which is very well known to yo mismo, is still the center of bull fighting in Spain and resists mightily to put aside the swords and pics. I do love everything about bull fighting, but only up to the point they start slapping the bull around. Economics, as in most things, dictates to this today, despite protests, that bull fighting still exists.
[ Edited by RogerCraig on Nov 11, 2012 at 12:38 AM ]
Posts thread asking if anybody else follows bull fighting........

........later posts how he detests bull fighting.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Posts thread asking if anybody else follows bull fighting........

........later posts how he detests bull fighting.

DID NOT READ LOL

• MuggD
  • Veteran
  • jrg
  • Veteran
OH HAI GUYZ WHATS GOING ON THIZ THREADSZ?!
  • Garce
  • Veteran
antiquated animal torture.
Don Flamenco
nah, im more into dog fighting
Share 49ersWebzone