There are 84 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who's gonna be the new LA Lakers full-time head coach?

Who's gonna be the new LA Lakers full-time head coach?

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
How many damn threads to we need on the Lakers anyway.

Jackson will jump on this. Howard, Nash, Kobe, Peace. Too tempting for him to pass up on.

But I do think this team is too old to win another one this year. And the triangle offense is a waste for signing Nash.
greg cosell
I don't think Phil wants to do it. And I don't think they will pay him enough to entice him back. But maybe. We will see.
Kobe just made a decent plea for Phil. I wouldn't doubt it, but that seems like a one year fix. Could be a championship one year fix. Maybe that's what they need to do, patch with Phil, find a long term answer after the season. I hope they pick Bobby Valentine personally.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I don't think Phil wants to do it. And I don't think they will pay him enough to entice him back. But maybe. We will see.

Because if there's one thing the Lakers are known for, it's not wanting to spend money to win championships. Especially with their multi billion dollar tv deal to fund it.

You're trying to hard. You sound even more stupid than you normally do. Go back to bandwagon posting for the heat. You're much better at it than what you're trying to do with this topic. Better yet, just go back to NT where your b******t fits in perfect.
As a Warrior fan, I would hope the Lakes would select Mike Dunleavy Sr.
It'll be Phil.
Phil Jackson $14 million

Prediction
[ Edited by blizzuntz on Nov 10, 2012 at 9:22 AM ]
Shaw should get a chance
Phil for this year
Come back, Phil!
LA9erFan
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Phil Jackson $14 million

Prediction

If they pay him well above the $10 million mark they may get him back. He was talking more than $10 million last time. So if they go that high I could see it. If he doesn't like retirement and fishing in Alaska.
BuZzB28
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com