There are 262 users in the forums

San Antonio Spurs 2012/2013 season thread.

That's game 1 folks. That s**t was about to give me a heart attack.
AHHHHHH HELL YEAHHHHHHH!!!
Originally posted by Byisgod:
AHHHHHH HELL YEAHHHHHHH!!!

Hell yea we won game 1 and didn't play that good. Hopefully we shoot better Wednesday with Duncan feeling better too I hope.
Originally posted by dobophile:
The Spurs played like dog s**t for three quarters, then woke up and stole this game. Clear case of rust. That won't happen again in this series.

Yea combine that with Duncan being a little sick. Next game we will shoot better. GS played some good defense though. Props.
Yes. Manu is like that lol. He will make an amazing f**king pass to assist then next possession make the worst pass to a turnover lol. I want to punch him then hug him each a piece like ten times a game.
[ Edited by Dajanksta on May 6, 2013 at 10:25 PM ]
Popovich on Gino "I went from wanting to trade him on the spot to wanting to cook him breakfast in the morning. If I told him anything he would tell me "it's what I do"
lol!
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
The Spurs played like dog s**t for three quarters, then woke up and stole this game. Clear case of rust. That won't happen again in this series.

Yea combine that with Duncan being a little sick. Next game we will shoot better. GS played some good defense though. Props.

Missed way too many easy shots and layups early. Offense should be mich more efficient in game 2.
[ Edited by Joecool on May 6, 2013 at 10:31 PM ]
Anyone else think Jack is hurting us more than he's helping? Why did we get rid of Nate??
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by Dajanksta:

Missed way too many easy shots and layups early. Offense should be mich more efficient in game 2.

Duncan getting over the flu will be huge -- despite the decent stats, he looked like he was about 50 years old out there -- but so will the return of Splitter. The vast majority of frontcourt minutes should go to Duncan, Splitter, and Diaw, with some to Kawhi as a small ball 4.

Matt Bonner is decent for spot minutes to stretch the D and hit some shots. DeJuan Blair is hot garbage and should be getting no minutes. I'd rather see Baynes out there.

My main concern: Parker's health. I think he's not 100%. Even after he and the Spurs "woke up" in the fourth, he still was a bit slow and hesitant. He just gutted it out like a champ. If a week's rest didn't do the trick, then I think his ankle problem is probably something that will require an entire offseason to heal.

Parker definitely looked different. Honestly, all of the big three looked like they were struggling to get a step. It could be that GS is just quicker and more athletic but you don't normally expect that from Parker. I rarely mention the too much rest/too little rest topic but the Spurs looks sluggish all around out there. Slower than usual. Have a feeling that may change in game 2. I'm more worried about Clay Thompson than I am about Curry. Clay doesn't waste any movement or much time. He gets his points without messing up too much of the flow of the offense whereas Curry, at times, will force the offense and his teammates begin to defer too much.
WTF happened to our shooting? 3-pointers went cold. They are giving us wide open 3's. FUUUUUUCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Joecool:
WTF happened to our shooting? 3-pointers went cold. They are giving us wide open 3's. FUUUUUUCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

Yea and they were the exact opposite. Making 3's like it was their last day on earth.
Alright fellas, it's time:

JoeCool, Mr. Mathews didn't have his A game, but Corey Maggette must have got some last night
Hey, 10 pages. How about that? lol
Share 49ersWebzone