There are 163 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

San Antonio Spurs 2012/2013 season thread.

I love that so much.
Originally posted by dobophile:
Wow. Dwight Howard is a mental midget. He let Aron Baynes push him around and get him frustrated. He quit.

This moment from game 3 is still cracking me up. Basically the best ever "u mad bro?" moment.

bump
Lmao. Love that so much.
Spirs getting some well deseved rest.
Spurs in 5
Spurs in 5

Correction, healthy Spurs in 5. Man, can we ever sidestep the injury bug? How many years has it been since one of our big three hasn't been slowed down by injury?
Originally posted by Joecool:
Spurs in 5

Correction, healthy Spurs in 5. Man, can we ever sidestep the injury bug? How many years has it been since one of our big three hasn't been slowed down by injury?

I give the Warriors one game because they're streaky and gimmicky and are destined to have at least one night where everything goes right.
Spurs in 5

I give the Warriors one game because they're streaky and gimmicky and are destined to have at least one night where everything goes right.

This.
I hope Pop sticks Leonard on Curry and call it a day.
Come on Spurs!

I still think Curry will drop over 20 pts at over 45% on him.

They ain't ready

Originally posted by FunkNinerFlex:

I still think Curry will drop over 20 pts at over 45% on him.
Also you know Leonard is a great defender right?
Originally posted by Dajanksta:

They ain't ready

I would say Leonard is a very good defender. Great defenders to me are Bowen, Rodman and Pippen. I'm one of the few people I know that like the Spurs. But I don't think Leonard will shut Curry down.
The more I think about it, I think Curry will get 20+ but at a much lower percentage, say 39% or so. It will be higher if Barnes and Klay can hit their shots which will space the floor.
Honestly if I were betting on this game (and I did the whole series against Denver, which the Dubs covered EVERY single game), I would take the Spurs -8.5. But I have to hold out hope they can be close to have confidence going back to Oakland.
[ Edited by FunkNinerFlex on May 4, 2013 at 7:40 PM ]
Originally posted by Dajanksta:

They ain't ready

Leonard on Curry??? Wow
Haven't been this excited about a NBA game for a while now. Gonna be a fun series to watch.