There are 87 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

San Antonio Spurs 2012/2013 season thread.

Originally posted by Joecool:
Got nothin on Manu. Rubio is like a little bat:

<div class="video youtube-iloN1RPs4n0"><object width="500" height="304" data="http://www.youtube.com/v/iloN1RPs4n0&ap=%2526fmt%3D18&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="src" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iloN1RPs4n0&ap=%2526fmt%3D18&fs=1" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /></object>
</div>

Lol the kings
Let's see if the warriors can finally win one in SA. Let's hope not.
Timmy is a BEAST!
That man Tim was clutch. Hopefully he can another night like he did against the Clippers against the Heat in a few hours.
Damn, two days in a row of last second losses.
Tony Parker...smh
The wheels are coming off. It's a shame, because the Spurs (when healthy) are the best team in the West, if only because OKC got worse when it lost Harden.

No team beats Miami. But I'd like to see what Duncan can do in another Finals.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
The Spurs as usual a regular season team. They'll beat HOU/LAL/UT in the 1st round, but all bets are off. Mainly, I'm talking trash just because I hate this team especially, their coach, Gregg Popob*tch.
f**king Parker and Ginobli. Can't we ever stay healthy
Waive Cap'n Jack. Sign T-Mac.

WTF? This thread is 5 pages.
Originally posted by dobophile:
Waive Cap'n Jack. Sign T-Mac.

I know. I don't know about the move. Sounds like Jack and Pop where still butting heads. T-Mac still has some years though who knows... Maybe in the system...
Spurs are vulnerable. With the injuries and the lackluster play over the last several weeks, the Spurs are poised for a first-round exit.

As much as I admire Kobe and fear him in a playoff series, part of me thinks the Lakers might be better. The pressure if off without Kobe, and everything is just gravy now. Kobe and Nash, bless their hearts, have not played defense this season (at least from what I've seen), and Kobe as usual has been ball-dominant and stat-happy. Maybe the defense will improve and the offense will run through Gasol and Dwight. No Diaw means Duncan and Splitter are going to have to play heavy minutes, since Bonner and Blair are terrible post defenders. Foul trouble and fatigue might be issues for the Spurs.

If Parker is healthy, the Spurs should win. But they're vulnerable.
Originally posted by dobophile:
Spurs are vulnerable. With the injuries and the lackluster play over the last several weeks, the Spurs are poised for a first-round exit.

As much as I admire Kobe and fear him in a playoff series, part of me thinks the Lakers might be better. The pressure if off without Kobe, and everything is just gravy now. Kobe and Nash, bless their hearts, have not played defense this season (at least from what I've seen), and Kobe as usual has been ball-dominant and stat-happy. Maybe the defense will improve and the offense will run through Gasol and Dwight. No Diaw means Duncan and Splitter are going to have to play heavy minutes, since Bonner and Blair are terrible post defenders. Foul trouble and fatigue might be issues for the Spurs.

If Parker is healthy, the Spurs should win. But they're vulnerable.

Neither of these teams will win it all which means a not so exciting playoffs for me. But I am sooooo happy this is the first round matchup instead of the Rockets, solely for entertainment purposes.
[ Edited by Joecool on Apr 18, 2013 at 10:25 AM ]