LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 226 users in the forums

San Antonio Spurs 2012/2013 season thread.

• FL9er
  • Veteran
The Spurs as usual a regular season team. They'll beat HOU/LAL/UT in the 1st round, but all bets are off. Mainly, I'm talking trash just because I hate this team especially, their coach, Gregg Popob*tch.
f**king Parker and Ginobli. Can't we ever stay healthy
WTF? This thread is 5 pages.
Originally posted by dobophile:
Waive Cap'n Jack. Sign T-Mac.

I know. I don't know about the move. Sounds like Jack and Pop where still butting heads. T-Mac still has some years though who knows... Maybe in the system...
Originally posted by dobophile:
Spurs are vulnerable. With the injuries and the lackluster play over the last several weeks, the Spurs are poised for a first-round exit.

As much as I admire Kobe and fear him in a playoff series, part of me thinks the Lakers might be better. The pressure if off without Kobe, and everything is just gravy now. Kobe and Nash, bless their hearts, have not played defense this season (at least from what I've seen), and Kobe as usual has been ball-dominant and stat-happy. Maybe the defense will improve and the offense will run through Gasol and Dwight. No Diaw means Duncan and Splitter are going to have to play heavy minutes, since Bonner and Blair are terrible post defenders. Foul trouble and fatigue might be issues for the Spurs.

If Parker is healthy, the Spurs should win. But they're vulnerable.

Neither of these teams will win it all which means a not so exciting playoffs for me. But I am sooooo happy this is the first round matchup instead of the Rockets, solely for entertainment purposes.
[ Edited by Joecool on Apr 18, 2013 at 10:25 AM ]
Yea sucks. Spurs were looking like beasts earlier I have hope.
what we had a spurs thread?!?!?!
Originally posted by gold49digger:

All about efficiency.
Originally posted by Joecool:

All about efficiency.

"Make sense, this does not."

Go Spurs.

Solid game 1. Adjustments will be made and not expecting game 2 to be as easy. Tim Duncan looks younger than last year.

Loving Kawhis game. Dud is easily strong enought o handle world piece. Have a feeling this kid will be well known next year or after these playoffs. Kid can play.

This Spurs team actually looks younger than they have been in the past ten years.

Dwight Howard is lazy and needs to diversify his offensive game. Right now, hes too easy to guard as long as anyone can keep thier body between Howard and the rim. Gasol is the primary post threat and young Timmy can handle that.

Wont surprise me to see one of the hotter teams in the padt couple of months go out in 5.
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Go Spurs.

where were you
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Go Spurs.

where were you

Undercover.
Going to be interesting what type of adjustments Lakers made. Also interesting how Blake has played Parker well in some of their meetings.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Going to be interesting what type of adjustments Lakers made. Also interesting how Blake has played Parker well in some of their meetings.

How in the world did you become a Spurs fan? You live in the Bay Area right?
Share 49ersWebzone