LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 223 users in the forums

San Antonio Spurs 2012/2013 season thread.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
What a disaster of a finish for the Lakers. lol

wtf was that

Bernie gonna Bern. They probably drew up some play to get sneaky, but what they should've done is give the ball to Kobe, so he can shoot it. WTF is so hard about it?

Yea...they tried to get the ball to him but I think he was held. Gasol could have still passed the ball to him. At worst, Kobe gets fouled and goes to the line to tie the game
[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on Nov 13, 2012 at 9:55 PM ]
What a disaster of a finish for the Lakers. lol

wtf was that

Bernie gonna Bern. They probably drew up some play to get sneaky, but what they should've done is give the ball to Kobe, so he can shoot it. WTF is so hard about it?

Yea...they tried to get the ball to him but I think he was held. Gasol could have still passed the ball to him. At worst, Kobe gets fouled and goes to the line to tie the game

Horrible to get just a 3 point shot by Gasol in that situation.
Great game, for us.
Originally posted by Marsh:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Great game, for us.

what do you expect from your team this year?

Not much. We rely too much on the three and all it takes is a couple of cold games and discipline defense in the playoffs. We don't really have a backup plan. Parker can only do so much and Manu and Tim can no longer carry the team.
Great game, for us.

Not much. We rely too much on the three and all it takes is a couple of cold games and discipline defense in the playoffs. We don't really have a backup plan. Parker can only do so much and Manu and Tim can no longer carry the team.

He said your team. So post your opinion about the Lakers since you're a closet Lakers fan.
Great game, for us.

He said your team. So post your opinion about the Lakers since you're a closet Lakers fan.

Good article on the Spurs and how we are always evolving.

http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-triangle/post/_/id/43154/dont-look-now-the-boring-old-spurs-are-changing-their-game
What a jip. lol
Originally posted by ItouchMyself:
Tonight the Spurs play Miami on national TV to cap off a brutal six-game road stretch, which included two back-to-backs. Pop, in typical douche fashion, flipped off the league and sent Duncan, Parker, Ginobili, and Green home to rest.

LOL

Pop clearly knows what he's doing, the Spurs are somehow ahead going into the fourth quarter
That's a big ass fine yo

Pop don't give a sheet.
Hell of a win last night!
I love this damn team but I don't know how we can compete come playoff time against these young cats in this league for 7 games.
Originally posted by Ajanke:
I love this damn team but I don't know how we can compete come playoff time against these young cats in this league for 7 games.

Man, I'm just not getting into it this year. Probably because of the NFL but the Spurs are not scaring anyone for the playoffs. Meh, come playoff time, I will be cheering them on as usual and hoping for Timmy's 5th.
Stephen Jackson got fined for threatening Serge Ibaka. ("Somebody tell serg Abaka. He aint bout dis life. Next time he run up on me im goin in his mouth. That's a promise. He doin 2 much.")

His response to the fine? To tweet pictures of his cars and say he has no worries. So trill.

Abaka aint bout dis life, lol.

<blockquote class="quote"><div>Quote:</div>Stephen Jackson, who says he "definitely enjoyed" punching a fan back in the Malice at the Palace, delivered the best Twitter insult in the history of Twitter insults to Serge Ibaka a few days ago.

Somebody tel serg Abaka. He aint bout dis life. Next time he run up on me im goin in his mouth. That's a promise. He doin 2 much

The tweet was sent in defense of former teammate and partner-in-fighting-fans Metta World Peace, who combined with Ibaka for a double-tech on Friday. Jackson deleted his barb, which is a pity, because it's pretty much perfect.

1. He badly misspelled Serge Ibaka's name, which shows that he doesn't respect Ibaka and thinks that Ibaka looks like a guy who might be named Serg.

2. He mangled the syntax of the sentence. By separating the imperative "Somebody tel serg Abaka" from the message "He aint bout dis life," Jackson demonstrates that, as a dude, he's too busy being about dis life to properly construct his insults.

3. He actually says that Serge Ibaka "aint bout dis life" when, in fact, Serge Ibaka is very much about dis life.

4. The sentence "Next time he run up on me im goin in his mouth" is the weirdest way I've ever heard someone threaten to punch another person in the face.

5. "He doin 2 much." Too much of what? Because Jackson deleted the tweet, we'll never know.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/ktlincoln/steven-jackson-fined-for-saying-serge-ibaka-aint
Share 49ersWebzone