There are 55 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

San Antonio Spurs 2012/2013 season thread.

Originally posted by pantstickle:
No team drama. Only a handful of us. Don't need to pump each other up. Don't curr. This "argument" is so dumb.

I know there are like 4 or 5 of us and I usually work during their games or have to do stupid class work
Some people had already crowned Memphis because the Spurs are too old. Only one old player on there starting 5 and hes having a very good year.
So apparently Tim Duncan is getting a divorce.

Tony probably breaking up another happy home IMHO.
Originally posted by dobophile:

Keep having the good year, Tony!!
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by dobophile:

Keep having the good year, Tony!!
Damn poor Tim. He will come back next year with his life force drained after he runs some through some new hoes.
Great win!!!!
Got damn this Heat/Pacers series. So happy it ends tonight.
Love the Bill Simmon's stories: http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/9362631/tim-duncan-part-1
GO SPURS GO!
Duncan sounds as if he will be finishing his contract. Hope he works out harder. If so, he is still the best PF in the league. Leonard takes over the offense next year with TP and Tim as compliments. Spurs get younger and Manu works out like Tim to redeem himself but he is strictly a fourth option. We need help at C or the 2.

LA, chime in here.
I still think Parker is the main guy next year, but Leonard showed in the finals he has the potential to be a star (minus the missed FT in game 6). Green disappeared in the final 2 games, which is disheartening. Still proud of our Spurs.
[ Edited by Travisty13 on Jun 21, 2013 at 5:25 AM ]
Really disappointed, but the emergence of Kawhi is great. Hoping we go after Elton Brand in the offseason.
Duncans missed layup and tip really changed the game and he knew it. It could of been tied and been a different outcome. I can live with Duncan's miss over anyone else. Look forward to next season.