LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

San Antonio Spurs 2012/2013 season thread.

Name: DeShaun Thomas

Pick: No. 58 overall, Second Round

Position: Small Forward

School: Ohio State

Analysis: Towards the end of the draft, there typically isn't much to choose from, but Thomas might end up being a good pick. He was the face of Ohio State's offense last season, and his jump shot could help off the bench.

If he ends up playing at power forward, this could be a potential DeJuan Blair replacement, as a reserve big capable of filling in when needed. The difference with him, however, is that his game is much more focused on scoring than rebounding.

Thomas was a truly dominant scorer in college averaging 19.8 points per game, but clearly teams don't think that will translate to the NBA level. Still, it's worth a shot to bring him in at this stage in the draft, as he could end up being a steal on the offensive end.

Grade: A
Spurs may be interested in Oden and Kirilenko.

Including the daft picks, it seems we are trying to get super long as a team overall. I like the draft picks but I always considered Kirilenko as soft and not aggressive on offense. Maybe we pick him up and Pop can change that a little.
Splitter's back. I'm a little surprised. I guess his market value dropped after the Finals.
Hope the Spurs win one this year. Of course, Lebron will need to pull a hammy or something.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:
Why is it so difficult to post multiple images in one post?

Go to the Miami thread to figure out how it's done
Team looked good last night.
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Why is it so difficult to post multiple images in one post?

Go to the Miami thread to figure out how it's done

Just went there. I learned that you must hope the opponent chokes one game and then misses an easy game winner.
Looks like the Kobe era is done. Duncan era will outlast Kobe era.
I hate the trailblazers!
Did the Warriors lose yet? National TV or no?

Yup, warriors stil suck.
They didn't have Curry but he always has s**t going on with his ankles. Spurs played sloppy but got the W and I'll take it.
7-1 ho hum
9-1 still getting it done.
Good game going on right now. 48-48 Half time. We should pull it out versus these guys though.
Share 49ersWebzone