There are 176 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

San Antonio Spurs 2012/2013 season thread.

Danny Green was amazing. He defended Curry extremely well. It was a damn near Bowenesque performance.

He's the series MVP, so far.
JoeCool, Mr. Mathews didn't have his A game, but Corey Maggette must have got some last night
What worries me is the lackluster play of Manu, Duncan and Parker. Sweeping a shorthanded Lakers squad is one thing, but the Spurs needed Danny Green to have a series of a lifetime to wrest control of the second round from Golden State. That's not promising.

What's more, the Grizzlies are a completely different team. The play of Danny Green and Kawhi Leonard will likely not have as big an impact as the play of Tiago Splitter and Boris Diaw. I'd feel a lot better if I could count on the Big Three being healthy, energetic, and crisp. I don't think I can.

Grizzlies have to be the favorite.
Hey, 10 pages. How about that? lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

better than 300+ and nothing to show for.
Originally posted by Joecool:

Well, it's 300+ pages of fans actually supporting their team the whole season. lol

Well, it's 300+ pages of fans actually supporting their team the whole season. lol

Yes, you are the better fan because caring for news about tattoos and whatever followings discussed is equivalent to more support. Whatever floats your boat during the regular season.

You win.

Yes, you are the better fan because caring for news about tattoos and whatever followings discussed is equivalent to more support. Whatever floats your boat during the regular season.

You win.

Way to generalize an entire thread off of what you found on the last page. Good job. Good effort. lol
Would you two stop it with your thread measuring contest?
Originally posted by dobophile:

You gotta admit its kinda funny this thread is only 10 pages, though. Right?

No, I think it's sorta lame that you two are debating this. Now half this thread is devoted to a discussion of its length and the length of the other threads. It's retarded.

No, I think it's sorta lame that you two are debating this. Now half this thread is devoted to a discussion of its length and the length of the other threads. It's retarded.

Ok, so you gotta admit that it's pretty funny this thread only has 5 pages of spurs discussion all season.

Ok, so you gotta admit that it's pretty funny this thread only has 5 pages of spurs discussion all season.

No team drama. Only a handful of us. Don't need to pump each other up. Don't curr. This "argument" is so dumb.