LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 163 users in the forums

2012 WORLD SERIES - Detroit Tigers vs San Francisco Giants (SF SWEEPS DETROIT!)

Out of like 20 something ESPN writers, only 3 picked the Giants.
Originally posted by Go49erss:
Out of like 20 something ESPN writers, only 3 picked the Giants.

Just like in 2010.

I prefer it that way.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Its either going to be Detroit in 5 or the Giants in 7. I will go with being down 3 games to 2 and then coming back to ATT and doing the same thing we did to STL. Of course, I might be dead from the stress if that actually happens.

I have a feeling were either going to come right of the gate hot, punch them in the mouth, and take it in 5 like 2010, or their SP will mow us down, and itll be a swift butt kicking.

I think theyre making a big mistake by pitching Fister in game 2 over Anibal Sanchez. Sanchez has made 5 career starts against SF, and in 36.1 ip has a 1.98 era. And at AT&T? 3 starts, 25 ip, 0.36 era. 0.68 whip. 2 of the 3 starts were CG shutouts. Thrilled we dont have to face him twice.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Happy World Series Day!

One of my earliest sports memories is the 1984 WS Dad went out and bought a brand new tv at sears

I'm glade the mustache talked coach in to letting him pitch to Gibson

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xljgvn_kirk-gibson-greatest-home-run-ever-1984-tigers-world-series-game-5_sport
Originally posted by Niners99:
Its either going to be Detroit in 5 or the Giants in 7. I will go with being down 3 games to 2 and then coming back to ATT and doing the same thing we did to STL. Of course, I might be dead from the stress if that actually happens.

I have a feeling were either going to come right of the gate hot, punch them in the mouth, and take it in 5 like 2010, or their SP will mow us down, and itll be a swift butt kicking.

I think theyre making a big mistake by pitching Fister in game 2 over Anibal Sanchez. Sanchez has made 5 career starts against SF, and in 36.1 ip has a 1.98 era. And at AT&T? 3 starts, 25 ip, 0.36 era. 0.68 whip. 2 of the 3 starts were CG shutouts. Thrilled we dont have to face him twice.

I mentioned it earlier as well. Anibal Sanchez scares me more than Verlander just because he's absolutely owned us, especially here in AT&T.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by Niners99:

I mentioned it earlier as well. Anibal Sanchez scares me more than Verlander just because he's absolutely owned us, especially here in AT&T.

Hanibal Sanchez

• SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Tigers in 6

Game 6 would be on Halloween Night

Got my black and orange ready

good luck to you 9erfan4life (and Ang wherever you may be) should be a hell of a series

Originally posted by vrabbit:

• DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
so is Verlander really fvcking Kate Upton?

heard she finna be at Game 1
Originally posted by DRnSFw:

I heard it on the radio that his grandfather confirmed it lol. Lucky b*****d
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb

she was in Verlander's box and Verlander is in hers

hope the SF taco bell is on point don't be jerkin off in Verlander's pregame meal
I want to be on her.
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:

she was in Verlander's box and Verlander is in hers

hope the SF taco bell is on point don't be jerkin off in Verlander's pregame meal

i'd kill those.. and make her put a giants hat on
Share 49ersWebzone