There are 57 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012 WORLD SERIES - Detroit Tigers vs San Francisco Giants (SF SWEEPS DETROIT!)

Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by boast:
Tigers in 5

thank you for your unbiased opinion. baseball historians will wax poetic about your above average baseball acumen.

Just another jealous A's fan. Not much else you can say

don't get why you guys are mad
i posted who I think will win in how many games lol people usually do that in big series

jealous of your stadium sure. not jealous of anything else, lol

Because you are the same guy who came into the Giants thread after game 6 and said.... they are going to lose anyway LOL.... And sure you are jealous. All people in the East Bay are jealous of the City, the Giants, the stadium, and the success of this franchise. Oakland has been and will always be the step child.
Tigers in 5

thank you for your unbiased opinion. baseball historians will wax poetic about your above average baseball acumen.

i posted who I think will win in how many games lol people usually do that in big series

Because you are the same guy who came into the Giants thread after game 6 and said.... they are going to lose anyway LOL.... And sure you are jealous. All people in the East Bay are jealous of the City, the Giants, the stadium, and the success of this franchise. Oakland has been and will always be the step child.

Damn!

• ImaMod
  • Veteran

I said that because one of you giants fans posted "team dismantling beginning in 5..4..3..2". So I posted a little comment in retaliation.. not a big deal

Lol the Giants weren't s**t before 2000
The A's haven't always been the "step child" like you say. And success of the franchise? You guys won 1 world series in the last 50 years LOL you're not the f**kin yankees
  • boast
  • Hall of Fame
Tigers in 5

pwnr.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
pwnr.

lol sure..
  • boast
  • Hall of Fame
pwnr.

lol sure..

what? it's ok that you're mad you got knocked out in the ALDS. we know that feel, bro!

I said that because one of you giants fans posted "team dismantling beginning in 5..4..3..2". So I posted a little comment in retaliation.. not a big deal

Lol the Giants weren't s**t before 2000
The A's haven't always been the "step child" like you say. And success of the franchise? You guys won 1 world series in the last 50 years LOL you're not the f**kin yankees

Oakland ( the city) has always been the step child. That was what I meant. They cant get a stadium built for the A's and are going to eventually lose the team.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
I said right after the A's got eliminated that I don't care who wins as long as its not Yankees or the Tigers. Don't know why you're acting like I'm hating on the Giants

I just think the Tigers' pitching staff is too good for the Giants. Of course the Giants have a good staff too but they don't have Prince fielder or Miguel Cabrera.
I still think the Tigers win the series. Not sure why that upset you so much
[ Edited by ImaMod on Oct 22, 2012 at 11:41 PM ]
I said right after the A's got eliminated that I don't care who wins as long as its not Yankees or the Tigers. Don't know why you're acting like I'm hating on the Giants

I just don't think the Tigers' pitching staff is too good for the Giants. Of course the Giants have a good staff too but they don't have Prince fielder or Miguel Cabrera.
I still think the Tigers win the series. Not sure why that upset you so much

I agree
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Oakland ( the city) has always been the step child. That was what I meant. They cant get a stadium built for the A's and are going to eventually lose the team.

Oakland has been begging Lew Wolff to build a stadium in Jack London square. He's just being an ass hole and wants to get out of Oakland
Lew Wolffs the main reason Oakland will lose the A's, not the city..
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Verlander on the mound a possible 3 times? Lulz Tigers are gonna win

shut your ass up, hater
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
I agree

lol
ImaMod shut up the Giants will win and get revenge for the A's

Oakland has been begging Lew Wolff to build a stadium in Jack London square. He's just being an ass hole and wants to get out of Oakland
Lew Wolffs the main reason Oakland will lose the A's, not the city..

Im guessing Oakland will be losing every sports they have. Warriors first, then A's and finally the Raiders.
why the hell are you guys b***hing about oakland in here? GTFO of here with that
[ Edited by schmons on Oct 22, 2012 at 11:45 PM ]
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com