There are 916 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012 WORLD SERIES - Detroit Tigers vs San Francisco Giants (SF SWEEPS DETROIT!)

  • DRnSFw
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 47,960
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by schmons:
i dont know dude...... the a's had one of the best pitching staff in all of baseball.

Ya..our defense is what killed us. Our pitchers pitched well

I agree with you mod the defense was TURRIBLE
pablo wont be the fattest guy on the field when the series starts
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
I agree with you mod the defense was TURRIBLE

kyle williams in center field
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by schmons:
pablo wont be the fattest guy on the field when the series starts

he might not be top 3
verlander got lit up by the giant hitters in the all star game. i remember they saying cliff lee was untouchable back in 2010 too, i predict giant rout in game 1.
  • DRnSFw
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 47,960
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
I agree with you mod the defense was TURRIBLE

kyle williams in center field

coco was in on the fix
Bumgarner needs to step up for us
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Tigers in 5

A's watching again.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Bumgarner needs to step up for us

This. I'd let the guy rest and give him Game 6 @ home.
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Tigers in 5

thank you for your unbiased opinion. baseball historians will wax poetic about your above average baseball acumen.
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Bumgarner needs to step up for us

This. I'd let the guy rest and give him Game 6 @ home.


he has had likr 5-6 days of rest already. I would put him vs Verlander since all hope is lost against him anyways
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
verlander got lit up by the giant hitters in the all star game. i remember they saying cliff lee was untouchable back in 2010 too, i predict giant rout in game 1.

The SF Giants are gonna win the World Series, 4-2 over the Detroit Tigers...
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Tigers in 5

thank you for your unbiased opinion. baseball historians will wax poetic about your above average baseball acumen.

Just another jealous A's fan. Not much else you can say
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Tigers in 5

thank you for your unbiased opinion. baseball historians will wax poetic about your above average baseball acumen.

Just another jealous A's fan. Not much else you can say

don't get why you guys are mad
i posted who I think will win in how many games lol people usually do that in big series

jealous of your stadium sure. not jealous of anything else, lol
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by Quitugua01:
The SF Giants are gonna win the World Series, 4-2 over the Detroit Tigers...

Hey you're not allowed to make predictions in here
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com