There are 61 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012 WORLD SERIES - Detroit Tigers vs San Francisco Giants (SF SWEEPS DETROIT!)

  • SoCold
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 48,995
Originally posted by ads_2006:
is young your guys best LF?

No he's the dh lol fat ass hasn't played lf all year
Damn...you guys got to Verlander.

Don't think I'd want an entire week off if I was a baseball team.
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
is young your guys best LF?

No he's the dh lol fat ass hasn't played lf all year

why play him then lol

you guys werent gonna get to zito
[ Edited by ads_2006 on Oct 24, 2012 at 6:49 PM ]
Well game one so far has Sandoval's name in the record books with Babe Ruth, Pujols, and Reggie Jackson
Panda was the first to do it in his first three plate appearances. Jackson was BB, HR, HR, HR

Ruth was HR, HR, BB, HR
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,524
WOULD LIKE TO OFFICIALLY REQUEST THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD BE CHANGED PLEASE.

1-0 GIANTS BABY
Worth every penny. Greatest sports experience of my life. GIANTS!!!!!
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,524
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Worth every penny. Greatest sports experience of my life. GIANTS!!!!!

Where did you sit?
Originally posted by artiga1:
Giants are gonna win in 6...

they are on fire right now. the chemisty of the team and the crowd at ATT is unlike anything Detroit has seen. Pagan, Scutaro, Pablo are all hot. Crawford and Blanco are hitting well..if Posey and Pence heat up we are gonna run away with this thing...

The Giants have alot of momentum going into Game 1 and they will not fear Verlander, they have knack for hitting ace pitchers in big games(ala Cliff Lee and Roy Halladay) They need to jump out to an early leads and have Zito and Timmy pitch well, and they will go back to Detroit up 2-0

Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by zillabeast:
All of this Tiger talk seems oddly reminiscent of the way people matched up the Phillies against us in the 2010 NLCS.

Don't need to remind everyone how that turned out.

Or the rangers and cliff lee


BWAAHAHAAA

Giants are going to win another championship on the road!
Originally posted by Garcia:
Where did you sit?

LB104
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Worth every penny. Greatest sports experience of my life. GIANTS!!!!!

That's awesome.



For me it was the Catch II. I've never felt a noise so loud as that day.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by zillabeast:
All of this Tiger talk seems oddly reminiscent of the way people matched up the Phillies against us in the 2010 NLCS.

Don't need to remind everyone how that turned out.

Or the rangers and cliff lee


BWAAHAHAAA

Giants are going to win another championship on the road!

Lets not get carried away. We need to win again tomorrow.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by zillabeast:
All of this Tiger talk seems oddly reminiscent of the way people matched up the Phillies against us in the 2010 NLCS.

Don't need to remind everyone how that turned out.

Or the rangers and cliff lee


BWAAHAHAAA

Giants are going to win another championship on the road!

Lets not get carried away. We need to win again tomorrow.

Hard to not get carried away after Pablo spanked the media proclaimed "best pitcher on the planet".
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by fister30:
Panda was the first to do it in his first three plate appearances. Jackson was BB, HR, HR, HR

Ruth was HR, HR, BB, HR

Ruth did it twice
1926 and 1928 I think
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com