There are 108 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012 WORLD SERIES - Detroit Tigers vs San Francisco Giants (SF SWEEPS DETROIT!)

  • SoCold
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 48,705










Verlander on the mound a possible 3 times? Lulz Tigers are gonna win
  • SoCold
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 48,705
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Verlander on the mound a possible 3 times? Lulz Tigers are gonna win

he should just pitch every game
What is a Tger?
  • SoCold
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 48,705
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
What is a Tger?

You're gonna get run outta town like jrg did.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
You're gonna get run outta town like jrg did.

Isn't this the same dude who created an alias screen name and posted in the Giants' thread that Giants' fans are awful????

  • SoCold
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 48,705
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
You're gonna get run outta town like jrg did.

Isn't this the same dude who created an alias screen name and posted in the Giants' thread that Giants' fans are awful????



  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
should be the A's
Originally posted by ImaMod:
should be the A's

Should have Would have Could have. But its NOT. Hell.. they didnt even make it out of the ALDS .
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Should have Would have Could have. But its NOT. Hell.. they didnt even make it out of the ALDS .

but they should have
  • SoCold
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 48,705
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Should have Would have Could have. But its NOT. Hell.. they didnt even make it out of the ALDS .

but they should have

Coco shouldn't have taken two steps back on every fly ball hit his way
Title change. Do it nao!
wednesday baby

see you motherf**kers there!
I like my Wilson Hairy and my Posey shaved.
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com