There are 165 users in the forums

St. Louis Cardinals vs. San Francisco Giants NLCS Thread (SERIES IS TIED! GAME 7 NEXT)

Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by ILoveAmir:
I will post in here. I gotta root for the giants James but here's hoping for a good series.

Some of you have serious sand in your vaginas. It's stupid.

Go Giants!!

this

+1
scerw the cards!! giants in 6 ...and yeah, i'll post in this thread. y'all should really stop squabbling like little girls. this is gonna be fun
[ Edited by tony2cool4u2k1 on Oct 13, 2012 at 9:33 AM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
cards in 5
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
It's not party pooping. We post in the giants thread all year, its good luck, its what we do. We can't break tradition.

Link to the thread we will be using

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/other-sports/164897-2012-western-division-champion-san-francisco-giants-thread/

THIS. It is nothing against you James. I have posted in the Giants thread all year long and just see no reason to change that. Call it superstition, good luck, tradition, or whatever. It is just my preference.
f**k the entire city of st. louis.

//this will be my one and only post in this thread.
Who's got sand in their vaginas?

James was a butt hair from getting eliminated by the Nationals and now he's automatic champion, completely looking past the fact the Giants had their way with the Cards this season. 15-0 stands out.

Admit it will be a tough series, not this Cards in 5 bulls**t. Cuz you know that won't happen.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

James was a butt hair from getting eliminated by the Nationals and now he's automatic champion, completely looking past the fact the Giants had their way with the Cards this season. 15-0 stands out.

Admit it will be a tough series, not this Cards in 5 bulls**t. Cuz you know that won't happen.

Never said it wouldn't be tough. Any combination of teams renaming will have tough games. I think St. Louis steals one in SF (likely Game 2) and then when we get home we have momentum with 3 straight home games. We'll see.
Originally posted by jrg:

Never said it wouldn't be tough. Any combination of teams renaming will have tough games. I think St. Louis steals one in SF (likely Game 2) and then when we get home we have momentum with 3 straight home games. We'll see.

Yes we will.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
remaining, not renaming..lol damn phone
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Wow.

I went out my girl friday night, nats had a 6-0 lead.

Get out from a movie.
s**tbirds won, no thanks to JRG's voodoo.

Damn. I think the Giants match up pretty well vs. the Cardinals.
Gonna be a good series.

• ImaMod
  • Veteran

lol its smack talk don't take it so seriously
Originally posted by ImaMod:

lol its smack talk don't take it so seriously

Trust me I'm not.

I know only two Cards fans...... James and my boss's boss. And they're both incessant smack talkers.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
According to ESPN

1st 3 for the Giants.

Bumgarner vs. Lance Lynn (18W - 7L, 180K, 1.32WHIP)
Vogelsong
Cain

No Jaime Garcia, he is no longer on the playoff roster due to an injury.
Major advantage to the Giants.

Who are their starters?

Lynn
Lohse
Carpenter
Wainwright

Wainwright has been absolute s**t this playoffs.

Lynn, Lohse are pretty quality but not world beaters. I think Vogey + Bumgarner match up well vs them and are probably favored to win.

Carpenter + Cain. I think you could give the edge to Carpenter in this matchup, Cain looks a little tired right now and Carpenter only has 4-5 starts up to this point this year and Carpenters history of clutchness in the playoffs... you could say the same the same about cain but he looks fatigued.

then there is the wildcard. I think will be the key to the series Rotation wise.
Tim Lincecum. I think, if he is on his A game like he was vs. the Reds. He will give us the edge in this series.
[ Edited by Garcia on Oct 13, 2012 at 11:02 AM ]
I did originally predicted it's going to be the cards vs giants in the rematch of the 2002 NLCS. However, I do admit that I gave up hope after game 2.

But i also predicted that the Cards will win.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
I did originally predicted it's going to be the cards vs giants in the rematch of the 2002 NLCS. However, I do admit that I gave up hope after game 2.

But i also predicted that the Cards will win.

Good thing you're not a Psychic
[ Edited by Garcia on Oct 13, 2012 at 11:09 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone