There are 74 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

St. Louis Cardinals vs. San Francisco Giants NLCS Thread (SERIES IS TIED! GAME 7 NEXT)

Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by boast:
this thread will be about as official as your WZ on FB.

oh you mean what you're not part of? do me a favor and do the same here.

"pwnr"

you're gonna bite my style and then use it improperly....on your own post? you must be from St. Potato.

keep hating.

get at me when we beat you guys too.

Listen to this guy..... 9th inning he was crying smilies galore, now he's already ws champion.

You can post in here by yourself. Going back to my thread.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I will be posting in the Giants thread. Not going to change

Yup

This is officially my one and only post in this thread.

lol typical giants fans
Why all the hate? It's just a thread.
Lets go Giants!
  • iohk
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,325
Cardinal nation
Originally posted by iohk:
Cardinal nation

all 2 of you in here. LOL
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by iohk:
Cardinal nation

all 2 of you in here. LOL

Plus the A's fan
WOW, THE CARDS CAME BACK
Originally posted by jrg:
nope. i asked. ask rubber

deal w/ it

You asked me and I said no.

I'll be in the giants thread if you need me. The St. Potato post from boast brought the lulz
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by boast:
this thread will be about as official as your WZ on FB.

oh you mean what you're not part of? do me a favor and do the same here.

"pwnr"

you're gonna bite my style and then use it improperly....on your own post? you must be from St. Potato.

keep hating.

get at me when we beat you guys too.

Listen to this guy..... 9th inning he was crying smilies galore, now he's already ws champion.

You can post in here by yourself. Going back to my thread.



so funny. giants fans can hate non stop. but the second i do, you post s**t like this.

and everybody posting in the giants thread? what a bunch of party poopers. jeez.
Also, Cardinals in 5
It's not party pooping. We post in the giants thread all year, its good luck, its what we do. We can't break tradition.

Link to the thread we will be using

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/other-sports/164897-2012-western-division-champion-san-francisco-giants-thread/
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
It's not party pooping. We post in the giants thread all year, its good luck, its what we do. We can't break tradition.

Link to the thread we will be using

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/other-sports/164897-2012-western-division-champion-san-francisco-giants-thread/

Yeah whatever.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 51,555
I will post in here. I gotta root for the giants James but here's hoping for a good series.

Some of you have serious sand in your vaginas. It's stupid.

Go Giants!!
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by ILoveAmir:
I will post in here. I gotta root for the giants James but here's hoping for a good series.

Some of you have serious sand in your vaginas. It's stupid.

Go Giants!!

this
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com