LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 294 users in the forums

St. Louis Cardinals vs. San Francisco Giants NLCS Thread (SERIES IS TIED! GAME 7 NEXT)

• jrg
  • Veteran
I still personally think the Cardinals win in 5...but...I'm looking at the Tigers/Yankees series. I WANTED the game to be played tonight. I want Detroit to end it. Win 4-0. Sit around...get bored....get cold. Giant fans agree (if you guys were to win this series)?
Originally posted by jrg:
I still personally think the Cardinals win in 5...but...I'm looking at the Tigers/Yankees series. I WANTED the game to be played tonight. I want Detroit to end it. Win 4-0. Sit around...get bored....get cold. Giant fans agree (if you guys were to win this series)?

Thats kind of the hopeful idea for an otherwise bad situation, that they might go cold. I think its more likely they just get their SP super rested up to go in the order they want. Plus thats valuable time for Scherzer to get closer to 100%.

I have a feeling the Tigers are going to mow down whoever they play. Theyre hot, and their pitching is on a roll. Plus between Verlander twice, and Anibal Sanchez twice, who owns the Giants big time, id say SF has a slim chance. im just hoping for another pennant.

Now if youll just step aside...this one moves us past the Dodgers for NL titles.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:

Thats kind of the hopeful idea for an otherwise bad situation, that they might go cold. I think its more likely they just get their SP super rested up to go in the order they want. Plus thats valuable time for Scherzer to get closer to 100%.

I have a feeling the Tigers are going to mow down whoever they play. Theyre hot, and their pitching is on a roll. Plus between Verlander twice, and Anibal Sanchez twice, who owns the Giants big time, id say SF has a slim chance. im just hoping for another pennant.

Now if youll just step aside...this one moves us past the Dodgers for NL titles.

Keep counting your NL titles. I'll keep counting my WS titles.

lol, good to know you can count to 2, because thats all the WS titles you've been alive for.

In the last 26 years, the Cards are 2-2 in the WS, and SF is 1-2. Theres really no room for bragging.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

lol, good to know you can count to 2, because thats all the WS titles you've been alive for.

In the last 26 years, the Cards are 2-2 in the WS, and SF is 1-2. Theres really no room for bragging.

lol I love when people point out how many titles someone has been alive for..like the ones before that don't count.

hear that s**t all the time with the 49ers
Niners would be the s**ttiest franchise to me if that was the case^
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:

lol this
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:

this lol this