There are 142 users in the forums

2015-2016 Chicago Bulls

• Jcool
  • Veteran
SportsCenter ‏@SportsCenter

THIS JUST IN: Carmelo Anthony is deciding between Knicks & Bulls. Lakers are out. (via @stephenasmith)
Can Chicago get Melo and Wade?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinMT:

K.C. Johnson ‏@KCJHoop
Only way Bulls add Wade, per @WojYahooNBA Tweet, is if they miss on Anthony and Gasol or do S&T and Wade takes MLE. Don't see MLE.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by JustinMT:

K.C. Johnson ‏@KCJHoop
Only way Bulls add Wade, per @WojYahooNBA Tweet, is if they miss on Anthony and Gasol or do S&T and Wade takes MLE. Don't see MLE.

Me neither. Thanks man! Hopefully you guys can get Melo now.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
MarkJonesESPN ‏@MarkJonesESPN

On Bulls reported interest in Wade.Person close to Wade told me"He has no interest in returning to Chicago and recently sold his home there"
Originally posted by Jcool:
MarkJonesESPN ‏@MarkJonesESPN

On Bulls reported interest in Wade.Person close to Wade told me"He has no interest in returning to Chicago and recently sold his home there"

Don't want him in Chicago
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Pau Gasol ‏@paugasol

It hasn't been easy. After meditating it a lot I've chosen to play with the Chicago Bulls. Looking forward to this new chapter of my career
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Here's a translation of Pau's "letter" regarding the move to the Bulls:

After much thought and meditation, I decided to join the Chicago Bulls. I am very pleased to have the opportunity to be part of a franchise so tradition and play on a team with many aspirations, with such passionate fans.

Although I see a promising future for me in Chicago, decided to leave Los Angeles has been one of the hardest decisions I've had to make. In my seven seasons with the Lakers, three times we have reached the NBA Finals, having managed to become champions twice. I am very grateful to have coincided with one of the great players in the history of the NBA, Kobe Bryant, and other great companions; and to have had the opportunity to be under the command of one of the best coaching, Phil Jackson, and his technical team. I am also happy to have played in a franchise with one of the best owners in all of sports, the Buss family. Still, I realize that the Lakers are under reconstruction. No doubt that in the future again be contenders ring. Unfortunately, the immediate needs of the Lakers do not match mine. All the best to the team and its fans.

Leaving Los Angeles, a city I love and a place where I have established many friendships and relationships, it has been a very difficult decision for me. My intention, despite my farewell is to stay connected to the community of Los Angeles, you always feel like home.

While I take a new step in my career in the NBA, I have high hopes of playing with the Chicago Bulls and become an active person in the community of Chicago.

http://paugasol.com
Congrats on the Gasol signing. He still has a lot left in the tank. Pairing him with Noah and Gibson forms the best frontcourt in the NBA.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Congrats on the Gasol signing. He still has a lot left in the tank. Pairing him with Noah and Gibson forms the best frontcourt in the NBA.

Agree. Gives the Bulls a nice strong frontcourt. As long as we get some good shooting from the guards we will be ok.

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Phil Jackson @PhilJackson11

pic.twitter.com/89vU2xMLB5 when Pau announced he was going to Chicago Bulls

Nice to see Tony Snell shooting & playing aggressively in the Las Vegas Summer League. Hope it continues for him into the season.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

Euro star Nikola Mirotic's deal with the Chicago Bulls will be three years, $17M-plus, league source tells Yahoo Sports.
Noah-Gasol-Gibson-Mirotic

Bulls just keep adding more pieces to the roster! Keep it up
Share 49ersWebzone