LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 300 users in the forums

2015-2016 Chicago Bulls

• Jcool
  • Veteran
K.C. Johnson ‏@KCJHoop

This is the first regular-season, four-game losing streak of the Tom Thibodeau era.
I didn't think Thibodeaux was agreeing to tank but he proved me wrong
After those missed putbacks to tie the game at the end of the Cavs game, I'm convinced the tank is on
The Bulls out-tanked the Pelicans in triple OT, masterful stuff
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

Go Bulls! I'm just interested in watching the development of Jimmy Butler and Tony Snell this year..Surprised Snell was on the bench most of the 4th and the 3 OTs...oh well..guess the tank is on
Originally posted by samoan49er:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

Go Bulls! I'm just interested in watching the development of Jimmy Butler and Tony Snell this year..Surprised Snell was on the bench most of the 4th and the 3 OTs...oh well..guess the tank is on

[Stacey King voice]Mike Dunleavy didn't get the memo[/Stacey King voice]

(about tanking)
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
"@KCJHoop: Confirming @WindhorstESPN report that Luol Deng has been traded to the Cavaliers."
Originally posted by Jcool:
"@KCJHoop: Confirming @WindhorstESPN report that Luol Deng has been traded to the Cavaliers."

Wow. Bynum goes to the Bulls, who are expected to cut him. Per ESPN:

The Cavs will send a first-round pick -- top 10 protected over the next two years -- that the Sacramento Kings owe them to the Bulls, plus two future second-round picks that belong to the Portland Trail Blazers. The Bulls will also have the right to swap 2015 first-round picks with the Cavs as long as the Cavs' pick is outside the lottery.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Jan 6, 2014 at 10:29 PM ]
Wow, the tank is on
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Damn, I like Deng......the tank is on fo sho

• 4ML
  • Veteran
You guys raped the Cavs in that trade. Deng will probably leave Cleveland at the end of the year lol @ cavs
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
Can the Bulls amnesty Boozer right now? I don't see the point in waiting if they can do it now.
Neil Funk just said "The Wiggins kid from Kentucky".
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

Chicago is finalizing deal to send Marquis Teague to the Brooklyn Nets for forward Toko Shengelia, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.
Share 49ersWebzone