There are 380 users in the forums

2015-2016 Chicago Bulls

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Chicago Bulls Rumors ‏@chicagobullsbot

Final Score: Chicago Bulls (113) Golden State Warriors (111) - Rose 30 Points, Gasol 18 Points/16 Rebs/8 Asts, Noah 18 Points/15 Rebs/6 Asts
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

Chicago Bulls have now beaten every current West Playoff Team at least once except for the Phoenix Suns who they haven't played yet.
  • stick
  • Veteran
That was a fun game. Great win! D Rose!!! Clutch. It may not have been as close if Jimmy Buckets was out there but then again Bogut was out as well, but Noah>>Bogut. Curry is ridiculous and I really hope he wins MVP. Next up the Lakers.
Originally posted by stick:
That was a fun game. Great win! D Rose!!! Clutch. It may not have been as close if Jimmy Buckets was out there but then again Bogut was out as well, but Noah>>Bogut. Curry is ridiculous and I really hope he wins MVP. Next up the Lakers.

You are crazy if you think Butler's value >>>>> Bogut's value. Warriors are 25-2 with Bogut in the lineup. Curry just sucked last night or the Warriors likely win by double digits.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by stick:

You are crazy if you think Butler's value >>>>> Bogut's value. Warriors are 25-2 with Bogut in the lineup. Curry just sucked last night or the Warriors likely win by double digits.

Yeah, I'd feel safe betting a mortgage payment you don't see an 0-13 stretch from 3-land from the Warriors at any time the rest of this season.

That said, the Bulls beat up on the Warriors inside and earned that victory...I was impressed with how seemed like 3-4 times in the 4th the Dubs would get the lead back up around 10 points, and if they could have maintained it for just a couple possessions that holds the lead and drains clock, but Bulls would almost immediately rattle off 6,7,8 straight points to make it close again.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

Chicago's Jimmy Butler has been selected to the Eastern Conference All-Star reserves, league source tells Yahoo Sports.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Well looks like Harbaugh 2.0 is happening here. Rumors flying there is no way Thibs is back next year.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Time to look for a permanent replacement this off season. You can't trust Rose to lead the team.
[ Edited by JustinMT on Feb 24, 2015 at 8:12 PM ]
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Time to look for a permanent replacement this off season. You can't trust Rose to lead the team.

I feel horrible for the dude but you're right. Can't depend on him.

• Tman
  • Veteran
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Heartbreaking news, the best talent to come in the league since MJ.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Heartbreaking news, the best talent to come in the league since MJ.

For the Bulls? Yes.
sorry to hear about Rose, that guy just can't catch a break
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

Chicago Bulls Derrick Rose has minimal swelling & will have surgery no later than Friday according to multiple sources. (Source: Joe Cowley)
Share 49ersWebzone