LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 276 users in the forums

2015-2016 Chicago Bulls

• Jcool
  • Veteran
CHICAGO SKY ‏@wnbachicagosky

SKY ADVANCE TO EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS!!!! @De11eDonne hit the game winner with 16.2 remaining #THISISOURMOMENT

• Jcool
  • Veteran
This is a great great article on Derrick.

http://espn.go.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/11694655/derrick-rose-new-player-new-man-ready-end-cycle-injuries
Originally posted by Jcool:
This is a great great article on Derrick.

http://espn.go.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/11694655/derrick-rose-new-player-new-man-ready-end-cycle-injuries

Good read
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:

Haha damn that is too funny there
Haven't posted in forever but a huge Bulls fan and going to the game tonight against the Kings. Crazy excited to see the Bulls live! Sucks Rose and Pau are going to be out.
Damn can't keep Rose on the court for nothing.
He's hurt again? What happened? A box of kleenexes are more durable than him.
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Thibs started him on back-to-back games, should have just rested him last night
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Thibs started him on back-to-back games, should have just rested him last night

Thibs is getting frustrated judging from his quote the other day. "He has got to just go out there and play." Something like that. I don't blame him. With a healthy D Rose they are the best team in the East by a mile until they get it together in Cleveland.

I haven't seen Toronto play, but judging by their early record they are playing really well.

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Chicago Bulls ‏@chicagobulls

Bulls win seventh of last eight, 99-91 over Washington!
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Derrick Rose vs Washington: 25 points on 10-17 shooting with 2 rebounds, 4 assists and 2 steals.
Bulls are looking real good right now, as always though, the key is staying healthy. Of course Rose needs to stay healthy but so does Noah. They got a nice streak going right now. Butler has been amazing and Mirotic is holding his own out there. Coming into the season I think most were expecting McDermott to be rookie of the year but it's sure looking like Mirotic has the best chance at taking that award. Top to bottom, this team is solid. Aaron Brooks is having a nice bounce back season continuing the recent trend of the Bulls reviving point guards careers, and how sweet is it to be bringing a guy like Taj Gibson off the bench when he can start for a good number of other teams. The emergence of Jimmy Butler just made it that much easier for Rose to take his time. They no longer need to rely on Rose so much, plus the addition of Gasol is soo much better than having Boozer down in the post. It's gonna be a fun season, just crossing my fingers that we don't get hit too hard with the injury bug. Go Bulls!
Originally posted by samoan49er:
Bulls are looking real good right now, as always though, the key is staying healthy. Of course Rose needs to stay healthy but so does Noah. They got a nice streak going right now. Butler has been amazing and Mirotic is holding his own out there. Coming into the season I think most were expecting McDermott to be rookie of the year but it's sure looking like Mirotic has the best chance at taking that award. Top to bottom, this team is solid. Aaron Brooks is having a nice bounce back season continuing the recent trend of the Bulls reviving point guards careers, and how sweet is it to be bringing a guy like Taj Gibson off the bench when he can start for a good number of other teams. The emergence of Jimmy Butler just made it that much easier for Rose to take his time. They no longer need to rely on Rose so much, plus the addition of Gasol is soo much better than having Boozer down in the post. It's gonna be a fun season, just crossing my fingers that we don't get hit too hard with the injury bug. Go Bulls!

Thibs needs to realize that MD isn't providing any valuable minutes starting. I'd rather have Nicola Mirotic as the stretch 3. he's been more productive than KH and MD. and for the love of GOD wtf is Thibs keeping KH around for. I'd much rather see the bulls get rid of MD, KH and T. Snell. they're waste of roster spot. only thing they're good at the moment is providing 18 fouls.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by samoan49er:

Thibs needs to realize that MD isn't providing any valuable minutes starting. I'd rather have Nicola Mirotic as the stretch 3. he's been more productive than KH and MD. and for the love of GOD wtf is Thibs keeping KH around for. I'd much rather see the bulls get rid of MD, KH and T. Snell. they're waste of roster spot. only thing they're good at the moment is providing 18 fouls.

MD would definitely be more valuable coming off the bench and Thibs just has an obsession with KH, which would be fine if he could knock down a 3 the way he used to. I'm hoping Snell can somewhat develop the way Butler has but the guy is seriously lacking confidence. When Moore is passing you up for minutes, that's not a good sign. It seems like lately Thibs has been experimenting with Niko at the 3, a good sign is that Niko is seeing minutes in the 4th. It'll be interesting to see if the Bulls make any roster moves. If they can get a replacement for MD in the starting 5 and bring him off the bench with Brooks, Gibson and Niko, I think we should be in good shape.
Share 49ersWebzone