LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 192 users in the forums

2012 MLB Playoffs Thread

We can has cano this off season??
What a pathetic effort by the Yanks in this series. Talk about just rolling over.
Slaughterhouse
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by jrg:

lol.

Im f**king with ya.

I like you James... but that was a pretty obvious statement.

what i was meaning is there isn't much middle ground w/ them from what ive seen
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
what i was meaning is there isn't much middle ground w/ them from what ive seen

They have the best staff in the playoffs.
The Yanks are officially done

The Tigers will be dangerous in the World Series, they will have ample time to get their rotation set up the way they want it
Originally posted by sfgiantdave:
The Yanks are officially done

The Tigers will be dangerous in the World Series, they will have ample time to get their rotation set up the way they want it

I am betting on them for sure if they play the Cards.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Thanks for not even showing up, Yankees. Detroit finished with the 6th-best record in the AL, snuck in by winning MLB's weakest division, then the A's gave away a series they should've won in 4, and the Yankees, 2nd in scoring, evidently bodyswitched with the worst conceivable combination of hitters from the 2010 Mariners and 2003 Dodgers.

Somebody beat these Tigers, please. I'll even root for the Cardinals at this point, but hopefully it doesn't come to that.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vaden:
Thanks for not even showing up, Yankees. Detroit finished with the 6th-best record in the AL, snuck in by winning MLB's weakest division, then the A's gave away a series they should've won in 4, and the Yankees, 2nd in scoring, evidently bodyswitched with the worst conceivable combination of hitters from the 2010 Mariners and 2003 Dodgers.

Somebody beat these Tigers, please. I'll even root for the Cardinals at this point, but hopefully it doesn't come to that.

Share 49ersWebzone