There are 230 users in the forums

2012 MLB Playoffs Thread

Yankees going down 3-0 tomorrow no way they take down Verlander.
This is Great oppurtunity to do just that, in his house down 2 games to zero. So it shall be then because that's how the YANKEES do it. Granduer for sure. No way our bats stay quiet any longer. Pedro Martinez used to once dominate us until one fateful day when we made him our "B-T--H!" JV will suffer that same fate on this day, 10/16/12.' At least he got to see K Upton (in person) and grabbed a couple of MVP's before it all came crashing down -TODAY. GO Yankees.
Originally posted by bleeds9ersredandgold:
Yankees going down 3-0 tomorrow no way they take down Verlander.

what'd I say Yep Yankees might get one tomorrow but this series is OVER!
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb

• jrg
  • Veteran
Regardless if its St. Louis or San Francisco, Detroit looks tough to beat right now.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by jrg:
Regardless if its St. Louis or San Francisco, Detroit looks tough to beat right now.

D Young
I knew I hit it hard but we weren't at Yankee stadium so I had to wait an extra 30 ft for it to land

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:

D Young
I knew I hit it hard but we weren't at Yankee stadium so I had to wait an extra 30 ft for it to land

Saw that on ESPN this morning. I was cracking up.

They will certainly be favored over either NL team.
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:

D Young

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Agreed

Agreed

That's cool, that's how both teams like it
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaManRathman:

Agreed

That's cool, that's how both teams like it

This. *cough*texas rangers*cough*

• ImaMod
  • Veteran
Regardless if its St. Louis or San Francisco, Verlander looks tough to beat right now.

fixed

Agreed

The challenge would be to some how get their starters out early and have them use their bullpen for more innings. I was hoping the Tigers would win in 7 rather than a sweep so they would have to burn Verlander in Game 7. That way, he wouldn't be availabe until Game 3 of WS and then only pitch Game 7 of WS if it get there.

Now Verlander could start Game 1, Game 5, and close out the 8th & 9th innings of a potential Game 7. That will be tough!
Originally posted by sfgiantdave:

Agreed

The challenge would be to some how get their starters out early and have them use their bullpen for more innings. I was hoping the Tigers would win in 7 rather than a sweep so they would have to burn Verlander in Game 7. That way, he wouldn't be availabe until Game 3 of WS and then only pitch Game 7 of WS if it get there.

Now Verlander could start Game 1, Game 5, and close out the 8th & 9th innings of a potential Game 7. That will be tough!

Pablo Sandoval isnt too worried about Verlander. lol
Share 49ersWebzone