There are 87 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012 MLB Playoffs Thread

• jrg
  • Veteran
take away the bs Ross hr (he struck out) and the infield fly rule play doesn't even matter. braves scored 1 run tonight
yes DC I do
Now the REAL question is...

if this had happened last year between Cards & Brewers ( say Fielder pops up, ball drops in the outfield, but called IF fly rule....Nyjer Morgan then hits a HR to eliminate the Cards)

...does jrg still get banned and then allowed to come back to the 'zone???

f**k both teams

giants fo life
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

if this had happened last year between Cards & Brewers ( say Fielder pops up, ball drops in the outfield, but called IF fly rule....Nyjer Morgan then hits a HR to eliminate the Cards)

Even I say let it rest.
at Dr Walsh
Originally posted by pdizo916:
f**k both teams

giants fo life

realest s**t ever said. This is a SF site btw.
Nice play by Kinsler!
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
f**k both teams

giants fo life

realest s**t ever said. This is a SF site btw.

I would give you a hug if you were here. That is real bro s**t right there.
im rooting Orioles for the orange and black. That and I hate Texas and their Dallas Cowboy fans
im rooting Orioles for the orange and black. That and I hate Texas and their Dallas Cowboy fans

Not all Texans are Cowboy fans
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Damn man...really?
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by iohk:
Beltran in his prime

Or

Chipper in his prime.
Who do you take? Discuss.

Chipper EASILY

LOL This. Chipper is a first ballot HOFamer. Beltran will never sniff it
Originally posted by dcsham:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by dcsham:
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
that was a horrible call but f**k atlanta if they are going to do that. Total f**king unclassy s**t to do. I hope they lose 100 games a year for the next 10 years. s**t all over the field. wtf

Get over yourself

Lol, this is one of the worst displays by fans I've ever seen in the last 30 years. And you tell him to get over himself?

lol, this is one of the worst calls by umps i've ever seen in last 10 years.

Thats what i said ads, WTF is your point? It's ok to throw s**t all over the field that can injure umps and players?

Ridiculous.

Yep. Horrible call. Ridiculous actually but the fans actions were even worse.
Originally posted by jrg:
take away the bs Ross hr (he struck out) and the infield fly rule play doesn't even matter. braves scored 1 run tonight

Lol. I can play that game too. Take away all the errors and you guys get one run the whole game. You guys won and who knows what happens if that stupid ass call is never made but lets not act lome you guys dominanted us. We beat oursrlves and you guys took advantage good job medlen was owning you guys minus the errors