There are 118 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 General NBA Discussion Thread

Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Hedo suspended for sniffing that turkey-glue



Hedo Turkoglu suspended 20 games for testing positive for steriods

That's my boy Hedoe

At least he is owning up to it and apologizing.. and not pretending he is surprised and appalled.
lawlz. That Derrick Rose is sure a poosey.
Lol Hedo
Is it 5 yet? Looking forward to the game tonight...
Originally posted by sacniner:
Is it 5 yet? Looking forward to the game tonight...

Should be a good one...finals preview IMO with all due respect to Spurs, Clippers, and Pacers. I was going to say Chicago as well, but if Rose isn't coming back soon - I don't see them as a threat to Miami.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,284
An NBA player getting caught with steroids that's shocking.

Not the fact that an NBA player was taking steroids, I'm sure many do, but the fact that one was actually caught.
Originally posted by crzy:
An NBA player getting caught with steroids that's shocking.

Not the fact that an NBA player was taking steroids, I'm sure many do, but the fact that one was actually caught.

Hedo gonna hedoe
When was the last NBA player caught using steroids lol? Wtf.
I think the funny part is that he doesn't play a physical game
Originally posted by YungAce:
I think the funny part is that he doesn't play a physical game

The thing about many PED's is that it's mostly for quick recovery and help with injury recovery. I think.
Originally posted by Muggins:
Originally posted by YungAce:
I think the funny part is that he doesn't play a physical game

The thing about many PED's is that it's mostly for quick recovery and help with injury recovery. I think.

No you're right. Forgot about that aspect

Was the dude injured? Hilarious either way
Originally posted by Muggins:
When was the last NBA player caught using steroids lol? Wtf.

Another Magic player...Rashard Lewis, right?
Heat/Thunder tonight

Can't wait. Watching history
Originally posted by jrg:
Heat/Thunder tonight

Can't wait. Watching history

Everything is history. lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by jrg:
Heat/Thunder tonight

Can't wait. Watching history

Everything is history. lol

You know what I mean