LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 298 users in the forums

2012-13 General NBA Discussion Thread

Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
A source close to the Celtics tells Chris Sheridan of SheridanHoops.com that Rondo dropped an F-bomb on Rivers in the locker room during a team meeting, and Rivers went after Rondo and tried to fight him before the fracas was broken up.

My money's on Rivers.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Tell them about the time Jeff Van Gundy tried to break up a fight.

YES!
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
A source close to the Celtics tells Chris Sheridan of SheridanHoops.com that Rondo dropped an F-bomb on Rivers in the locker room during a team meeting, and Rivers went after Rondo and tried to fight him before the fracas was broken up.

I knew something was wrong when Jesus couldn't get along with Rondo
Somebody suggested to stop the flopping shenanigans by making like hockey, one flop and we get a 5 on 4 power-play
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Somebody suggested to stop the flopping shenanigans by making like hockey, one flop and we get a 5 on 4 power-play

So you'd like the NBA to take out Lebron james for two minutes and make him sit on the bench each time he flops?
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

Wasn't it kind of a non issue in the finals? After the refs stopped falling for it and actually making a point not to call it... That'll basically stop the over the top flopping we saw prior to the finals. If a player is on his ass flopping and there is a 5 on 4 on the other end, he is just hurting his team.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I was hoping you guys could help me out with something. One of the things that I do for my players is share bits of basketball history with them that they might not otherwise ever know. I feel like it's my responsibility to pass the stories of the past down to them. In the last couple of weeks I've posted stuff on our FB page about Michael Cooper, Muggsy Bogues, & Marvin Gaye's National Anthem at the 1983 All-Star Game.

So what are some of the stories/players that YOU would want passed down to the next generation? Remember, these kids were born between 1996-99, so if it ain't about Michael Jordan, there's a pretty good chance that they don't know much about it if it ain't happening today, so you don't have to even go that far back.

Zeke's playing on a bum ankle and coming through with 25 points in the third.

Vince vs The Answer, on the same day Vince decided to go to his graduation.

T-Mac. 35 Seconds. Amazing.

Nuggets become the first ever #8 seed to defeat a # 1, ultimate underdog story.
I was going to post TMacs 13 in 35 seconds too lol.

Hakeem's performance on the road after 2 straight losses

Just for Fun..

The Dream Team

I liked this 30/30 on the Fab Five, but it's an hour and a half long

Jordan vs Wilkins dunk contest is fun to watch

• Jiks

2002 WCF

Tell them about Tim Donaghy

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:
2002 WCF