There are 198 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 General NBA Discussion Thread

Originally posted by jrg:

Oh...

I concede my argument.

Lebron is heavier though...he weighed 274lb according to Cavs trainer back in 2009. Malone picked Lebron over himself to play PF in his all-nba team.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by jrg:
you dudes are arguing over who is bigger?

He completely ignored my post and picked out 1 thing. lol typical webzone.

I agreed with a lot of what you said, and disagreed with some too. But yea that was the most ridiculous thing out of it. I didn't think anyone actually would think Lebron was bigger than Karl Malone.

I was wrong...haven't seen Malone play in a while (on NBA TV, ofcourse). I do think Lebron is heavier though.
[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on Jun 9, 2013 at 9:17 PM ]
Originally posted by YungAce:
98/100 people will know that Malone is bigger than LeBron

We don't know what LeBron weighs, like 4ML said, dude was 240 coming out of high school. There's no way he's only 250 now on that 6'8 or 6'9 frame.
Compare his body now to when he was in high school.

Look how skinny he was in HS



I bet they're nearly the same size
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by YungAce:
98/100 people will know that Malone is bigger than LeBron

We don't know what LeBron weighs, like 4ML said, dude was 240 coming out of high school. There's no way he's only 250 now on that 6'8 or 6'9 frame.
Compare his body now to when he was in high school.

Look how skinny he was in HS



I bet they're nearly the same size





This is Lebron at 240. Lookin' at that pic of Malone - Malone may be wider. Lebron is 260+ and can play PF
[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on Jun 9, 2013 at 9:20 PM ]
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Lookin' at that pic of Malone - Malone may be wider. Lebron is 260+ easily.

I think he's more than 260, dude is at least 6'8 and hella muscular
I'd bet he's 280+
Still think Malone is heavier





Malone was a big dude. Lebron is more of a lean muscular guy compared to Malone who was pure thickness. Malone is an inch taller too. Has to be heavier. If lebrons 260 weight is not accurate then whos to say Malones 265 weight is?




[ Edited by marshniners24 on Jun 9, 2013 at 9:27 PM ]
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Lookin' at that pic of Malone - Malone may be wider. Lebron is 260+ easily.

I think he's more than 260, dude is at least 6'8 and hella muscular
I'd bet he's 280+

280 may be too high. But anyway...the difference between Malone and Lebron isn't all that much if you compare the pictures too.



Both guys are built like a tank. Difference is, Lebron got the wheels of a bullet train.
Being more muscular doesn't always mean you weigh more.
Malone is thicker, but they're probably the same size.
Muscle weighs heavier than fat so who knows who is heavier.
Anyways, this is a dumb discussion
Yea, I'm done posting pictures of guys flexing.

Point is, Rodman is off his rocker. The only thing he may be right about is, him shutting down Chris Bosh. But, Chris Bosh doesn't play in the post anymore - so I'm not sure how he will stop a 6'11 jump shooter when he's only 6'7.
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Malone is thicker, but they're probably the same size.
Muscle weighs heavier than fat so who knows who is heavier.
Anyways, this is a dumb discussion

How can one be thicker than the other but be the same size?

They're close to the same size and built similar but Malone is clearly the bigger guy lol
The WZ. Where watching a few games on NBATV classics makes you an expert on a players game/career.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
How can one be thicker than the other but be the same size?

They're close to the same size and built similar but Malone is clearly the bigger guy lol

I meant weight
muscle weighs more than fat, Milone is thicker but LeBron is more muscular, I meant I think they're the same weight.
And their height is probably the same too.
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Jun 9, 2013 at 9:37 PM ]
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
The WZ. Where watching a few games on NBATV classics makes you an expert on a players game/career.

Oh yea, I forgot. Rodman didn't play in the 90s.



Speculating which player is on HGH is much more insightful.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
The WZ. Where watching a few games on NBATV classics makes you an expert on a players game/career.

Oh yea, I forgot. Rodman didn't play in the 90s.



Speculating which player is on HGH is much more insightful.

I'm sure you had an amazing ability to evaluate pro basketball players in their prime as a 10 year old. Kudos to you, 4ML.