LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 291 users in the forums

2012-13 General NBA Discussion Thread

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Pete dropping knowledge.

Ya, knowing the exact date when a re-signed NBA player can be traded has a lot of practical uses in my life. You should see how the panties fly when I explain revenue sharing.

I know that feels. The amount of useless knowledge that is in my brain compared to the s**t I can't remember that could actually benefit my life is ridiculous.
Mavs, Hawks, and Lakers interested in Ellis. I think he signs with the Lakers. He wants to be with a winning team and D'antoni would know how to use him.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Mavs, Hawks, and Lakers interested in Ellis. I think he signs with the Lakers. He wants to be with a winning team and D'antoni would know how to use him.

Aren't the Lakers way over the luxury tax? I was reading online somehwere that Ellis to the Lake show is very unlikely for that reason. Also, LA dropped some good knowledge about that in this thread. Him and Kobe would be stealing the ball from each other
All these dudes just finished their Freshmen year of High School. smh

• jrg
  • Veteran

jeeez....
Originally posted by jrg:

jeeez....

Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by jrg:

jeeez....

Cereal, wtf just happened? That rim looked like it was 9 feet high, they were making it look so easy.
Okay sick and all those hoops literally were like 8 or 9 feet
Originally posted by marshniners24:

Haha. Nah, those are 10 foot hoops. Ivan Rabb is a sophomore though. And Seventh Woods is the best 14 year old under 6'6" that I've ever seen. If you only watch one of these, watch that one.

Haha. Nah, those are 10 foot hoops. Ivan Rabb is a sophomore though. And Seventh Woods is the best 14 year old under 6'6" that I've ever seen. If you only watch one of these, watch that one.

You meant to say BISHOP O'DOWD's Ivan Rabb He's gonna be a junior next season.

Originally posted by DaDDieO:

You meant to say BISHOP O'DOWD's Ivan Rabb He's gonna be a junior next season.

No1curr about bishop o'dizzle.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
No1curr about bishop o'dizzle.

i remember playing their school for football. every damn player was gigantic. their QB at the time was difficult to tackle
I was hoping you guys could help me out with something. One of the things that I do for my players is share bits of basketball history with them that they might not otherwise ever know. I feel like it's my responsibility to pass the stories of the past down to them. In the last couple of weeks I've posted stuff on our FB page about Michael Cooper, Muggsy Bogues, & Marvin Gaye's National Anthem at the 1983 All-Star Game.

So what are some of the stories/players that YOU would want passed down to the next generation? Remember, these kids were born between 1996-99, so if it ain't about Michael Jordan, there's a pretty good chance that they don't know much about it if it ain't happening today, so you don't have to even go that far back.
I was hoping you guys could help me out with something. One of the things that I do for my players is share bits of basketball history with them that they might not otherwise ever know. I feel like it's my responsibility to pass the stories of the past down to them. In the last couple of weeks I've posted stuff on our FB page about Michael Cooper, Muggsy Bogues, & Marvin Gaye's National Anthem at the 1983 All-Star Game.

So what are some of the stories/players that YOU would want passed down to the next generation? Remember, these kids were born between 1996-99, so if it ain't about Michael Jordan, there's a pretty good chance that they don't know much about it if it ain't happening today, so you don't have to even go that far back.
Reggie Miller vs Knicks

Bird vs Wilkins

[ Edited by valrod33 on Jun 21, 2013 at 2:42 PM ]

I always enjoyed seeing the big men back in the day compete against each other. old school shaq, ewing, olajuwon, sabonis, david robinson, and mourning. it was always so physical.
Share 49ersWebzone