Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 General NBA Discussion Thread

Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Lebron isn't bigger than Karl Malone lol

This is from 2009 article:

And just how big is James, exactly? Well, that is a matter of intense speculation around the NBA. He came into the league in 2003 weighing 240 pounds and is listed at 250 in this year's media guide, but that number is clearly low. There are whispers that he goes 265; one report recently had him at 274. "He's at least 260, right?" guessed Jackson, who added that D-ing up James is like "guarding a brick wall.

"Read More:http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/chris_ballard/01/27/lebron.james/#ixzz2VkqIhV7h

Oh my bad I didn't know that we were going off of what some players said in a sports illustrated article.

The facts are Basketball-reference.com lists LeBron at 6'8 240, and Malone at 6'9, 250. Wikipedia has Lebron at 6'8 250, and Karl at 6'9 265

Both dudes are big. Lebron is obviously more athletic but they're either too close to say one is bigger than the other or Karl is bigger based off of facts.

Yea...NBA.com and Wikipedia have the facts. They just list what they are told. lol...you're funny.

And, it's not just some players in a sports illustrated article. I'm sure Wiki is more accurate than what his trainer and other NBA players know. I'm sure it's accurate even though Lebron has said often that he is not going to reveal how much he really weighs.

The reason why anyone who has seen Lebron says that number is a joke because it's obvious he's a lot more than 250. But, you go with facts off NBA.com and Wikipedia. lol
[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on Jun 9, 2013 at 2:13 PM ]
lebron weighs HGHundred lbs.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

I heard his mom made sure to mix in HGH in his milk bottle startin' @ 3...because he was the biggest dude on a high-school court too.
Karl Malone is still bigger. If NBA.com doesn't show lebrons real weight than why would it show Malones?

Lol Karl Malone is bigger
Karl Malone is still bigger. If NBA.com doesn't show lebrons real weight than why would it show Malones?

Lol Karl Malone is bigger

...because Lebron has been asked about his real weight and he has said he is not going to reveal that. I've not seen anywhere where Karl said I don't want to reveal my real weight. That's why. Plus, coaches, players, trainers, commentators, who have seen him in real life have commented that he is probably closer to 270 than he is to 250. So, regardless of what it says on NBA.com and Wikipedia...I'm gonna take their word over a website that gets their data from team rosters page. I don't expect you to understand this logic.

And as for Rodman, he will get dunked on and dominated by Lebron and many of the lesser players in NBA today frequently. He was a great on the glass, that's all he really was. Other than that, all he could do was, hit players when they were not lookin' and apparently that makes 80s-90s better at basketball. There is a player like Rodman in NBA today...he comes off the bench for the Nets. His name is Reggie Evans.

Reggie Miller led his Indiana Pacers team (with Rick Smits at C, lol) to 7 games against Bulls. Scottie Pippen and Jordan had tough time defending Reggie Miller...yea, they'd check Lebron. They couldn't stop guys like Dumars and Clyde but they will stop Wade.
[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on Jun 9, 2013 at 4:13 PM ]
Just wondering, 4ML, but how old are you?

I'm gonna pull a Lebron here...and not give a completely accurate age. Very late 20s. Born in the early 80s. Closer to 30 than to 25.
[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on Jun 9, 2013 at 4:21 PM ]
98/100 people will know that Malone is bigger than LeBron

I'm gonna pull a Lebron here...and not give a completely accurate age. Very late 20s. Born in the early 80s. Closer to 30 than to 25.

Ha! I thought age modesty was a chick thing. lol (I'm 36 for the record)

Hard to imagine you had a full grasp of what rodman's game was like at such a young age. Not taking smack. Just saying.

I heard his mom made sure to mix in HGH in his milk bottle startin' @ 3...because he was the biggest dude on a high-school court too.

So your logic is that lebron could never have taken HGH because he was the biggest guy on high school court?
Originally posted by YungAce:
98/100 people will know that Malone is bigger than LeBron

One of them is probably Malone...who told Dan Patrick that Lebron is a over 6'8 and around 265 - 275 lbs. So yea, he'd be one of the 2 who thinks Lebron is bigger than Malone was.

Haha Jason Kidd wants to be the coach of the Nets?

Hard to imagine you had a full grasp of what rodman's game was like at such a young age. Not taking smack. Just saying.

Naa, I just don't like giving out info over the internet to ppl I don't know.

I don't have a full grasp...but from what I've seen from the replay of games on NBA TV - I think he was great on the boards and a cheap shot artist. That's how I'd describe Reggie Evans. If Reggie Evans could do the same things players were allowed to do in 90s, he'd be a called a very tough defender too. How many offensively challenged players start in NBA today? Not many.

So your logic is that lebron could never have taken HGH because he was the biggest guy on high school court?

Nope...I never said Lebron could have never taken HGH. I don't know if he did or not. You seem to know. I'm just saying, he was bigger and faster than seniors when he was a junior...so he must have started early on.

Naa, I just don't like giving out info over the internet to ppl I don't know.

I don't have a full grasp...but from what I've seen from the replay of games on NBA TV - I think he was great on the boards and a cheap shot artist. That's how I'd describe Reggie Evans. If Reggie Evans could do the same things players were allowed to do in 90s, he'd be a called a very tough defender too. How many offensively challenged players start in NBA today? Not many.

Nope...I never said Lebron could have never taken HGH. I don't know if he did or not. You seem to know. I'm just saying, he was bigger and faster than seniors when he was a junior...so he must have started early on.

So he was bigger and faster than seniors as a junior, so he couldn't have taken HGH. What the hell?

And you just compared Reggie Evans to Dennis F**CKING Rodman.

Lebron is taller. Could be heavier, too. Clearly not as thick as Malone though, but who is.