LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 217 users in the forums

2012-13 General NBA Discussion Thread

Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by sacniner:
Malone looks like he is about ten to fifteen pounds bigger, but again, why does everyone care so much? Malone popped some PED flavored molly's later in his career and became a f'n animal. Who cares? Lebron is better than Malone.

It's just crazy how 4ml doesn't get it lol

Lol... yeah, this convo bothered him. He even got Pops involved. Let it go 4ML. I like Lebron also, but Malone is bigger than him. F**k it man. Maybe if you get some high school pics of Malone and compare them you will get some vindication
Malone looks like he is about ten to fifteen pounds bigger, but again, why does everyone care so much? Malone popped some PED flavored molly's later in his career and became a f'n animal. Who cares? Lebron is better than Malone.

"Looks bigger"

What if Malone has chicken legs and Lebron has tree stumps?
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

"Looks bigger"

Also Lebrons dick is 10 lbs and Karl probably is packing only 2 lbs of heat
Originally posted by valrod33:

"Looks bigger"

Also Lebrons dick is 10 lbs and Karl probably is packing only 2 lbs of heat

Don't forget about the testes

"Looks bigger"

Shoot. If only they wore shorts
I go away for one weekend...

"Looks bigger"

That would be a huge deal then.

"Looks bigger"

Lets not forget about length of toe nails
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

"Looks bigger"

But Malone has more hair.

Malone doesn't look all that big in 92. He got jacked up by 95-96 I guess. I didn't remember that.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:

It's just crazy how 4ml doesn't get it lol

Lol... yeah, this convo bothered him. He even got Pops involved. Let it go 4ML. I like Lebron also, but Malone is bigger than him. F**k it man. Maybe if you get some high school pics of Malone and compare them you will get some vindication

I was just talkin' to him about the game 2. Then I asked him. Casual conversation. I love talkin' sports with my dad. When the Giants won the first WS, I'd talk to him for an hour after each game. Then I flew down to Tahoe to watch last couple games. Good memories.

Anyway, I'll let it go.

lol @ Stoney. Yea, my dad trumps all.

Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

"Looks bigger"

But Malone has more hair.

Malone doesn't look all that big in 92. He got jacked up by 95-96 I guess. I didn't remember that.

This will be my last post for this discussion.. So obvious dude..

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=978681
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
I was just talkin' to him about the game 2. Then I asked him. Casual conversation. I love talkin' sports with my dad. When the Giants won the first WS, I'd talk to him for an hour after each game. Then I flew down to Tahoe to watch last couple games. Good memories.

Anyway, I'll let it go.

lol @ Stoney. Yea, my dad trumps all.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by DRnSFw:

lmao

it's so stupid it made me lol
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Jun 10, 2013 at 12:09 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone